Bells cb and why...

Discussion in 'CB Radio Forum' started by JesusFreak316, Mar 9, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rabbiporkchop

rabbiporkchop Road Train Member

Feb 9, 2012
    Wapwallopen, Pa
    And I'll continue to insist that even if you spent $20 more on Amazon you get 20 times the radio for the price.
    The unmodified radio will always outperform any radio that's been tampered with by Bells in Florida.
    If you're happy with it that's all that matters but you'd be doing a lot better in DXland with a stock radio. Contrary to what these golden screwdrivers think, the engineers that designed your radio actually do know what they're doing.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. craig_sez

craig_sez Road Train Member

Sep 5, 2013
    novascotia,Canada
    I dont disagree about his business practices..
    Yes he tends to talk down to people,done it to me and thats partly why we dont do business anymore..I found out that over a yr ago i annoied him with my ant solution.....Im not gonna run out and buy another set up at that moment in time..Took me a bit but i did and it got better....
    Things dont go "His" way then your on his #### list...
    Yes he has his issues an all "BUT" as far as my 2 cents matter he knows his ####...
    Now if i got bamboozeled then thats on me....Ill honestly say its the best workin gear i ever had...If theres a screw up with anything past the radio its my doing,again thats on me...
    Now i also dont like how he couldnt/didnt tell me himself that we no longer be doing business........A few more things that i didnt take to heart but it is what it is...
    I was more pissed off about not telling me himself that were not doin business anymore and the fact he dont like comments that are not all roses but he can talk to one customer about another....
    In my mind he is the bethoven of radios,he does care in the sence he doesnt like wasteing peoples $ with junk n such but wven bethoven was not respected till many yrs later..
    He did lull me into a sence of a friendship with him callen me to talk a few min of business(mostly over my head tech stuff)and another 30 on just bs stuff....
    He is a loner and preferrs it that way and is all business and i can respect that but he could use a lil thicker skin,stop the lil bit of bs he creates for himself.....
    Would i let him work on my radio,#### skippy i would..Would i blow roses up his butt,naw,would i wait much longer than his given radio ready to ship time,naw but that S.O.B can tune a hell of a radio in my eyes....

Oh sh%t! Said a ways back i wasnt gonna say anything more...O well..
    We all have our good and bad points about our likes n dislikes so i cant #### on the man for that but there are some things i can....Just like i rub some the wrong way....
    Last i know,no one is perfect..

Slowmover1 and rabbiporkchop Thank this.
  4. JesusFreak316

JesusFreak316 Light Load Member

Mar 9, 2019

False! I've already proven that incorrect with my gate.....

5. rabbiporkchop

Feb 9, 2012
    Wapwallopen, Pa
    That proves absolutely nothing. The Integrity of the wave is what determines efficiency. Maximum Integrity occurs right out of the box. The Minute a golden screwdriver gets inside it you lose Integrity instantly as demonstrated by his own videos. Proof is measured on test equipment while your religious belief is measured by your personal experience.

6. JesusFreak316

Mar 9, 2019
    Wrong! once again proof happens in real world application,, you can scientifically prove or say a car has more horsepower than other cars on a highly sophisticated Dyno but if it gets its butt whooped over and over again on the track it doesn't mean a dang thing Ol'Son!!! All I've seen you show me is a bunch of nonsense in your so-called technical videos and Looney Tune radios getting walked on over and over again in the other videos, sad and embarrassing for you actually

Last edited: May 22, 2019
  7. rabbiporkchop

Feb 9, 2012
    Wapwallopen, Pa
    Actually you're the one that's wrong. Measurements can only be taken with test equipment.. if you think you can calculate how many millimeters it is from your current location to the top of the nearest Mountain just by eyeballing it without using any sort of surveying equipment you're completely delusional. It's okay to have a religious belief that you have 0% total harmonic distortion but without test equipment to measure it all you have is a religious belief and you don't have any measurements.
    With test equipment you can accurately predict how something will perform in the real world if you know how to use that test equipment. I know for a fact that a modified splatterbox will not perform as well as a radio directly from the manufacturer. It's common sense.
    I also know for a fact based on personal experience that if I park right next to you while you're talking on Channel 19 and I turn to channel 18 or Channel 20 you're going to be bleeding all over me. Try it sometime when you're with a friend and tell us how it works out for you. Then whenever it's convenient, drive to the location of the nearest 50,000 watt radio station and turn your knob to adjacent channels and notice how there's no bleed over even at 50000 Watts from 50 feet away. That's a valuable learning experience right there. I should be able to Park right next to you and flip through the channels and hear absolutely nothing while you're talking on another Channel.
    If you want to do some real-world experimentation to back up your claims without having any sort of test equipment, that's the best way to do it. If the guy parked right next to you can't hear you while flipping through the channels then you got something pretty cool.

8. JesusFreak316

Mar 9, 2019
    Eye Roll X's who knows anymore!

You play with your test equipment I'll talk to people on the radio and not get stepped on by everyone like the radios you keep putting up in videos lolll

Oh there's another thread on here giving another bad review of Looney Tune the narcissist so you better get over there and do damage control for him with your technical mumbo-jumbo or you won't be getting any radios in the future from him little puppet, off you go now

YMItrucking and popoka Thank this.
  9. popoka

popoka Bobtail Member

May 21, 2019
    Laugh my ### off (sorry!)...just came here from the other thread as i walk thru the list...Man, FAKE TUNE BS all over the place, and the last defender of the poop crown is also involved. Scotty, take it as it is: The war is over. This isn´t the place for EDITED people, that work hard for their money and do not want to throw thousand bucks in the dustbin. Time is over for the desert scammer, the boys here art smart enough to check the purpose... Nobody wants to get ripped off and treaded like EDITED when it comes to a customer relationship. FAKE TUNE is debunked. People, just do it with common sense: If it looks and smells like EDITED it is EDITED!

Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2019
    Reason for edit: Skirting the profanity filter.
    YMItrucking and JesusFreak316 Thank this.
  10. craig_sez

craig_sez Road Train Member

Sep 5, 2013
    novascotia,Canada
    Shocked me with the $100 consult fee...That will scare possible customers away....
    Could always have an answering machine msg with a warning of said fee before ya all talk to one another....
    Could have a business phone and personal,turn off business when he is busy...

No matter his intentions thats gonna scare away most before they even know his prices,suggestions n such....
    I saw a vid with $60 consult fee but saw another with the $100 but i think thats re the xxx.....That would be my guess but now seeing a side of mark i never saw before if you wanted a xxx it would be paid in full when ordered and a excessive wait time to get it...

He must be rich cause i see him scareing away a boatload of people...
    Shame,i like his work..

YMItrucking and popoka Thank this.
  11. Finfn1372

Finfn1372 Road Train Member

Aug 7, 2014
    Greenville,NC
    Yeah I like what I see fromMark,but the problem I have with him is he seems to come off like a nickle and dime you to death tech,like buy from me everything else is junk.

I've come to the realization that when you walk into a truckstop looking for a 30.00 tune,that's what you'll get.

rabbiporkchop Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.