Bensalem,PA

Discussion in 'Roehl' started by Laneoh, Dec 4, 2016.

1. Laneoh

Laneoh Bobtail Member

Nov 26, 2016
    Has anyone here trained for there CDL at the Bensalem,PA location? There website claims they have training there....

25(2)+2 Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Texnmidwest

Texnmidwest Light Load Member

Mar 6, 2015
    Most training is done in Marshfield, Appleton, WI, Gary IN or Conly GA. Never heard of anyone being trained elsewhere.

4. 1278PA

1278PA Road Train Member

Dec 5, 2015
    I just asked if they train at Bensalem on Roehls facebook page and they said they do "Our Bensalem facility includes state of the art truck driver simulation machines, large classrooms and training spaces, cafeteria, computer lab, exercise room and more."

I still don't believe that because i type in the address in google 2950 State Road Bensalem, PA 19020 and it comes up as a truck stop, truck wash and parking facility. No mention of the company Roehl.

It would be awesome if they do train in bensalem because i live about a half hour away. Would obviously be a heck of a lot easier vs traveling 1000 miles away to wisconsin.

5. buckmanmike

buckmanmike Light Load Member

Jan 20, 2010
    in the country, georgia
    Bensalem is a drop yard for Roehl. No training available there.

6. 1278PA

1278PA Road Train Member

Dec 5, 2015
    That's what i thought too but the facebook rep for roehl says otherwise

7. Blackshack46

Blackshack46 Road Train Member

That travel plaza is a drop yard for many carriers. Nothing special there but a place to park and fuel.

If roehl is already lying too you about what's at a certain location, this will be a great time to run away!

8. 1278PA

1278PA Road Train Member

Dec 5, 2015
    I doubt they are lying it's probably some kid getting paid $8 an hour to run the facebook page that is misinformed.

9. Blackshack46

Blackshack46 Road Train Member

You may be right. Just another reason to still not go with them.

10. buddy0352

buddy0352 Bobtail Member

Aug 4, 2016
    No its not a kid, my recruiter told me the same thing when i was joining... It is just a drop yard, not even a stinkin eq shed over there... Not really sure why they lie about that, maybe to make themselves sound more appealing to the east coasters like they actually have a terminal our way?

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.