Best Load Board for O/O

Discussion in 'Ask An Owner Operator' started by gothedistance, May 11, 2011.

1. 53STEP

53STEP Bobtail Member

Dec 23, 2008
    RW just call up Internet Truckstop and ask them to take you off BOTH "HOT PROSPECTS" AND "BROKER BUDDY" and no one will see what you are searching.

We use strictly Internet Truckstop. We tried GetLoaded for 1 year and only booked about 3 loads. It seems they will let ANYONE post loads no matter what their credit rating is and so VERY RISKY.

RW. and Strider Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. VolvoVT880

VolvoVT880 Bobtail Member

Jun 29, 2011
    montreal,
    Hi,
    Iam canadian and wanted to know what board should i use.
    I have never used any eb fore and wanted to start.
    Which one is best for Canada to usa. or Canada to canada?

4. BigJohn54

BigJohn54 Gone, but NEVER forgotten

May 13, 2011
    SW Missouri

Google "load boards" and try all the true free ones. Several are free, others free if you register to be charged after the trial period. The free demos don't give you all the info, but you can see the load origin and destination. Most of the ones I looked at had loads from US to Canada. I don't know of any "Canadian load boards", but I didn't Google that.

I only found two or three that were of any value and I can't remember who they were. It's a jungle of useless junk.

5. FreightNinja

FreightNinja Bobtail Member

Dec 19, 2012
    Using a new once called ComFreight, it's $15 bucks per month for the premium package. Found a few loads off of it so far. Can't beat the price.

bluerider Thanks this.
  6. dannythetrucker

dannythetrucker Road Train Member

May 26, 2011
    everywhere, man
    I use OOIDA's member's edge. One thing I prefer about it over ITS is the ITS board allows brokers to know when you are viewing their posts. I found this frustrating because I collect data such as freight volumes within certain search parameter's and often click on many loads for research purposes. Many of them would then call me, no big deal, but I prefer Member's Edge where I'm not being watched. I would also note that while a lot of the same loads are posted on getloaded, ITS, and Member's Edge. Member's Edge always had the highest number of loads under same search parameters when I compared the three, ITS second, and getloaded third.

MSS and bluerider Thank this.
  7. freightbabe

freightbabe Bobtail Member

Feb 5, 2015
    I always use Load Link/DAT for loads. Good paying loads too

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.