Best load boards

Discussion in 'Freight Broker Forum' started by dpaczowski, Nov 13, 2020.

1. dpaczowski

dpaczowski Bobtail Member

Oct 14, 2020
    Afternoon,

I am curious what you all are using for load boards whether you're a broker or a driver? We use DAT and Truckstop, but Truckstop usually leads to little to no response. Is DAT the best option? Are there better options out there?

Thanks for the help!

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Atlaw4u

Atlaw4u Medium Load Member

Jun 8, 2018
    DAT & Truckstop are the 2 big ones but as to which is best, I think it depends on what you are hauling and where you are located.

You may search past posts because I recall this topic being previously discussed in depth.

4. User666

User666 Medium Load Member

Sep 22, 2020
    Northeast Ohio
    From my experience, ITS is far better for open deck than DAT. However, ITS has much to be desired in the search functions arena. I'm forced to see tons of posts for equipment I don't have like 53 footers and conestogas. Also, there's so many posts that are in the wrong category or are lacking tons of information. Don't even get me started on all of the top posting so many posts get lost while the incessant freaks drown them out on the results.

All of these issues could be fixed so easily if ITS even cared a little bit about it but because they don't have any real competition they can be lazy about it. I also heard they were bought out by Uber which makes me very nervous about it's future.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Draft saved Draft deleted