Beware crooked Mercer!

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by texasmorrell, Feb 14, 2019.

1. Diesel Dave

Diesel Dave Last Few of the OUTLAWS

Jan 20, 2010
    Hesperia, Ca.
    Snap !!!!!!! So dramatic...... lol.... the “Saga” continues. They closed his last thread and he started another one. @d o g

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. d o g

d o g Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

Sep 20, 2010
    Texas
    Let's give this one a little time and see where it goes. As long as we can discuss the company and not get into the personal stuff like happened in the last thread, that's what we're here for.

4. x1Heavy

x1Heavy Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2016
    White County, Arkansas

I have refrained from posting, I too am interested in the company. Not to hire on mind you, but to seek out anything that might be a smelly you see.. Maybe it's something that can be fixed. Who knows.

If there is some substance to this then they should absolutely be prosecuted. I'll be the first to put a steer tire on it.

Thank you for the work you do. (Not always with such joy you know.. but all the same.) have a great day.

d o g Thanks this.
  5. drvrtech77

drvrtech77 Road Train Member

Mar 20, 2010
    This is simply a case of someone who did something obviously Very agregious And got terminated for it... op has already proven to be a liar...

roshea, Opus, ZVar and 2 others Thank this.
  6. drvrtech77

drvrtech77 Road Train Member

Mar 20, 2010
    Sour grapes.. Maybe shouldn't do things that will get you terminated... Because we know for a fact ithas nothing to do with where you live.

roshea, Broke Down 69 and JonJon78 Thank this.
  7. RustyBolt

RustyBolt Road Train Member

Feb 21, 2015
    Bement, IL
    Unsolicited advice? You posted on a public forum. What did you expect to happen? And I never once "attacked" your integrity. I didn't have to. Anyone who has ever been leased on to Mercer KNOWS there is way more to your story than you're telling. Therefore, you yourself left your integrity in question. If the stories you linked to on this thread were somehow related to your issue, then I, and others, might think their is some substance to your claim. But it's old news and has nothing whatsoever to do with you or your situation. It's mudslinging and only adds to what others think of your "integrity", or lack thereof.

So, what's the whole story? You get in to an argument with a customer? Did you fly off the handle with your coordinator? Too many safety points?

8. JonJon78

JonJon78 Road Train Member

Jul 1, 2018
    I find it funny that both articles linked above are from the dates of 7-5-17 and 11-8-17 so from that time up until the fat cutting date of 2-6-19 it was good enough to be leased on here at Mercer.

But now from 2-6-19 until today's date it's not and this guy will just continue to come on here and slander Mercer.

Absolutely ridiculous.

9. 6wheeler

6wheeler Road Train Member

Aug 30, 2009
    Mercer does not own 1 truck.

back street slider Thanks this.
  10. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    They don't have a shop truck? Or some pick em up that they run around in?

Broke Down 69 Thanks this.
  11. RustyBolt

RustyBolt Road Train Member

Feb 21, 2015
    Bement, IL
    I don't spend time at the yard, but I don't recall seeing a Mercer pickup truck. That's not to say they don't have one somewhere. They have a van or 2 and several cars though.

Lonesome Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.