Beware Lct Transportation

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by USISISUNCONSTITUTIONAL, Apr 8, 2008.

DO YOU THINK TRUCKERS SHOULD BE PAID DETENTION

1. *

FROM THE TIME THEY ARRIVE PER HOUR

57.9%
  2. *

AFTER THE FIRST 2 HRS

40.0%
  3. *

AFTER THE FIRST 3 HRS

2.8%
  4. *

NOT AT ALL

1.4%
  1. Rollover the Original

Rollover the Original Road Train Member

Jul 1, 2009
    Springfield,MO
    Sorry, but, BULLS***! They reported to DAC when I walked OUT of Gainey's orientation in KCMO. Said I falsified my application! It took one rebuttal with USIS and it came off the DAC but still BS to your statement! Gimmie a break! Sounds like a company screw (small mammal) to me!

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. jtrnr1951

jtrnr1951 Road Train Member

KCMO ?? No idea about that. thought just terminal in Florida !!!

4. Rollover the Original

Rollover the Original Road Train Member

Jul 1, 2009
    Springfield,MO
    I fixed it. It was Gainey I went to sorry!

jtrnr1951 Thanks this.
  5. roaddawg92

roaddawg92 Light Load Member

Jan 25, 2007
    texas
    benny you been there for 3 weeks? you havent been there long enough to see what its like. from what i have read from others every one who gets hired on there makes good money at first then it goes to crap.

6. just/the/facts

just/the/facts Bobtail Member

Jan 15, 2010
    :biggrin_25511:
    Well my friend 3 weeks as turned into almost 1 year on 02/04/2010 and I gotta say I'm still rolling and making $$$$$$$. Like I said in my post, keep your pie hole shut, do what they ask, never say no and you to will roll.
    Last year I made $51,428.81, thats only 10 1/2 months. Not the greatest and I have made more, were doing ok. I'm not saying it's been the best, all I'm saying is just shut up and do your jobs. Stop pissing and moaning so much cause there's not a thing we can do about it. If you have a family, it's not about you, it's ALL about them. My Family is what I think about when I'm pissed at some of the stupid things LCT does. Some of the people that work here at LCT couldnt hit water if they fell out of my boat but I know why they act like this. NO FAMILY LIFE, plus they know that someone else will come and pick up their slack. I'm not them, dont wanna be, I'm just me. I'm all about my Family. Just knowing my family is well cared for, nice home 2 miles from the beach, bills are paid, and money left over for the wife to get her hair and nails done, I'm Happy!!!! You know the old saying, if Mama's happy everyones happy!!! It's so nice to get home (when I can) to a house full of happy people. It's gotta be one of the best feelings ever. Try and make the best of what's in front of you. You are your Family's rock. Stay strong. Best of luck out there driver....

TallMan Thanks this.
  7. Big_Al

Big_Al Medium Load Member

Oct 30, 2008
    Out of my mind
    If you really made that in 10 1/2 months, you musta never gone home with the peanuts LCT pays.

8. just/the/facts

just/the/facts Bobtail Member

Jan 15, 2010
    AL
    What's a layover? LOL HARD!!!!! When you do your job while bending a rule or 2 you never sit. I gotta fight to get my 10.
    NO GO NO DOE!!!!

jtrnr1951 Thanks this.
  9. jtrnr1951

jtrnr1951 Road Train Member

They will run ya, there is money there !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. saculmot

saculmot Bobtail Member

Jul 10, 2010
    Nashville, GA
    I have never heard of a company deducting Lumper Fees and Tolls, and other expenses from your paycheck and holding it for two weeks before you are eventually reimbursed. It should be illegal. I urge any of you who have considered working for these evil people to go elsewhere. They will make your life miserable.

11. TallMan

TallMan Bobtail Member

Aug 26, 2008
    Columbus, OH
    If Gainey accused you - and you did not refute the accusation - of falsifying your application, you did not simply walk out of orientation on your own. They told you to leave because you were not hired!

Nice try.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.