Beware of M&H Logistics

Discussion in 'Expediter and Hot Shot Trucking Forum' started by Willpower, Dec 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. flatbedcarrier

flatbedcarrier Medium Load Member

Jun 8, 2005
    Southern California
    No problem, I just responded to the post you made.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. BAYOU

BAYOU Road Train Member

Sep 23, 2010
    Beaumont,Tx
    Don't do it Runnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!

Foxcover Thanks this.
  4. flatbedcarrier

Jun 8, 2005
    Southern California
    LOL, Armyguy was looking for answers to question that nobody else on these forums ever seem to want to answer. Like Insurance amounts needed, and the big one, which load boards to use. Yep, as usual I answered those questions. :)

Why don't others seem to want to answer these types of questions? I figured that out years ago, and if newbies take just a few minutes to think about why, they will figure it out also. ;)

Anj Thanks this.
  5. armyguystartingout

armyguystartingout Bobtail Member

Apr 6, 2014
    I even started my own thread but never received any responses which blows me away if the boards are designed to gain helpful advise why was none given?

Whatever the history between you is not my concern I judge not by rumor but by action.

The one thing the army has over civilians is we are always held accountable for our own actions so my life is lead but that ideology.
    Whatever I learn over the coming years I will disseminate abruptly inculding where the loads are and whatever I can do to assist others to improve I will do it just as flatbedcarrier has done for me

flatbedcarrier Thanks this.
  6. BAYOU

BAYOU Road Train Member

Sep 23, 2010
    Beaumont,Tx
    I'll answer anyone's questions don't bother me one bit, I like competition competition makes me look better in the long run!!

flatbedcarrier Thanks this.
  7. flatbedcarrier

Jun 8, 2005
    Southern California
    Thanks Armyguy, like I was saying in the other thread, there's a ton of mistakes a new guy can make starting out. Anytime your unsure of something, or have questions feel free to contact me. I'd much rather spend a few minutes talking you through something then to hear you made a costly mistake. ;)

8. BAYOU

BAYOU Road Train Member

Sep 23, 2010
    Beaumont,Tx
    If you want we can talk about load boards I think the DAT board has higher quality of brokers as well as better paying freight, but also like many features that ITS has to offer. Recently canceled 123 and get loaded as I find them just a copy cat of others, also there are many large outfits I look for loads thru LS, CHR, etc.

I also receive more emails regarding LTL freight than what's posted on a board any giving day that's also why Gary can do what he does. I have a few lanes I run I get calls on partials that never see the boards.

You want the truth I'll give it to you I'm not saying you'll like everything I have to say but you'll get my truthful opinion.

Anj, rollin coal and flatbedcarrier Thank this.
  9. flatbedcarrier

Jun 8, 2005
    Southern California
    Awesome! Way to go Bayou! Can you point Armyguy to any of your helpful threads you've started? I'm sure he would appreciate it.

Greg2014 Thanks this.
  10. Foxcover

Foxcover Medium Load Member

Nov 22, 2011
    Dallas, TX
  11. armyguystartingout

armyguystartingout Bobtail Member

Apr 6, 2014
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.