Beware of the TMC Trans net

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by hard charger, Sep 6, 2012.

1. quil57

quil57 Light Load Member

Feb 25, 2013
    Willimantic, CT
    well im gonna see if I can get prehired with tmc then go from there

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2013
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. SMK Shoe

SMK Shoe Bobtail Member

Aug 24, 2012
    Been with TMC for a few months now. In own truck for five months. Yes, TMC is just like any other company. Some days you want to burn your truck on the side of the road and walk home. Other days are just fine. I've wanted to kill my dispatcher some days and others glad to get a phone call from him. Yes it sucks and yes its good. Had really good paychecks and some not so. Just really depends on what kind of day it is. I've planned to quit at least once a day. But it really isn't that bad. Just need to find your even keel. Spent 26 years in the army so I am pretty good at dealing with the BS. and yes, some weekends are just long enough for a 34 reset. Some resets are done away from home. Been treated alot better as a TMC driver than some other company drivers I've run into at shippers.

quil57 Thanks this.
  4. quil57

quil57 Light Load Member

Feb 25, 2013
    Willimantic, CT
    What was ur lowest paycheck if you dont mind me asking

5. cc tanker

cc tanker Medium Load Member

Jan 21, 2011
    Ohio
    I find 80k being local very possible with the right company..our local guys home daily do 60-75k depending on their senoirity..I can do close to 90k as a road driver (daycab with motel everyday) we get paid mileage and stop pay plus delay pay and layover pay..there are good paying lobs out there but they are not for everybody...gotta play the game..and yes we are also teamsters..

6. SMK Shoe

SMK Shoe Bobtail Member

Aug 24, 2012
    Sorry it took long to reply. was running for the last two weeks. Lowest paycheck was 450 for the week. But I had maintenance issues ( blown oil cooler seal) that had me down for two days. so missed out on at least one load if not two. Best pay was just under 1200$ for the week. Average is in the 750-850 range. Pay for the last two weeks should be over 1100$ each. Just depends on freight. Sometimes you get good paying load after good paying load for the whole week. When your luck is running good, run as hard as you can.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.