Beware of USXpress

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by thunderstorms62, Oct 10, 2014.

1. OPUS 7

OPUS 7 Road Train Member

Aug 13, 2010

I can agree with most of that.The same way a company will bust a driver for having a beer while on the 10 is a
    no/no.If a company wants to take that big of an interest in my on/off duty,I guess they could pay me for getting
    hurt whilst wraslin with my manhood,and losing.
    Pay up USX this ain't going away,and prolly gonna happen again..That are give some training on the matter

ChuckertheTrucker Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Skarface1983

Skarface1983 Bobtail Member

Nov 23, 2014
    I'm new to the forum and also a student truck driver....I have to admit that you guys are really a big help...I jus cant get wit the negative post that I've read...I see a whole lot of negative about usxpress and it almost steered me away from the company. I'm really glad I didn't follow the negativity , because I made it through orientation and it was nothing like everyone made it out to be. they feed you lunch, and the hotel feed you breakfast. all you have to worry about is dinner.... I seen a lot of people get sent home during orientation , but that was because they lied about something on the original application, or failed the drug screen (no ticket back home if this happens)...my advice is to be honest and you should be fine...and don't believe all the negative you may read about a company....you have to do what works for you

flood Thanks this.
  4. generallee

generallee Medium Load Member

Jan 4, 2014
    You should've followed the negativity on this one son. Despite all the negativity towards the OP here in this thread, US Express is NOT a good place to be by any stretch of the imagination.

5. flood

flood Road Train Member

Dec 25, 2010
    generallee opinions vary

I was a company driver with them for 7 years and happy enough that when I got my own truck I leased it on with them.... that was 3 1/5 years ago and I'm still happy with them....

Skarface1983 Thanks this.
  6. generallee

generallee Medium Load Member

Jan 4, 2014
    Some people are happy at McDonald's too I hear. I stand corrected. Carry on. :biggrin_25514:

mje and stabob Thank this.
  7. BigBluePeter

BigBluePeter Heavy Load Member

Aug 8, 2009
    If you like Training new drivers its one of the best places to be IMHO. That's why Im here. I make very good money here.

flood and Skarface1983 Thank this.
  8. Skarface1983

Skarface1983 Bobtail Member

Nov 23, 2014
    Prime example rite here....what u eat dont make me poop...what i can handle..maybe you cant...like i said..u have to experience things for yourself....cos some people are jus cry babys and whine and talk down about a company when things dont go their way..my experience has been swell do far....and thats the bottom line

9. born&raisedintheusa

born&raisedintheusa Road Train Member

Sep 20, 2012
    About a year or so ago, I came across a 46 year old lady who had been working at McDonald's for 25 years, same franchise, same owner. After having spoken to the lady, I had found out that she raised her 3 children on McDonald's wages. One cannot help but have a lot of respect for her.

God bless her and her entire family!

10. flood

flood Road Train Member

Dec 25, 2010
    what's not to like I don't work hard and make good money

11. stabob

stabob Heavy Load Member

May 25, 2011
    Sebring Fl
    Yeah pat someone on the back for a life time of never trying to better themselves.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.