Beware! Twin Express Rogers,MN

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by big dog 9405, Mar 10, 2014.

1. Pasquale

Pasquale Medium Load Member

Dec 18, 2013
    I will for sure. Thank you!

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. big dog 9405

big dog 9405 Bobtail Member

Mar 10, 2014
    I agree pattyj. Good companies offer good pay and benefits without dazzling you with big sign on bonuses. Especially really small companies like Twin Express who even bought a billboard on I-94. instead of spending all that money to get drivers why dont they try to KEEP their drivers and offer better pay and benefits? There is a reason they have trucks along the fence! Short term sign on bonuses mean nothing to me. I want great mileage pay and benefits. That last longer.

alds and flatbedder Thank this.
  4. big dog 9405

Mar 10, 2014
    Yeah, your right Goldenfan. They even have put ads farther away because everyone in the area knows their no good. Spread the word about bad companies on here. The more us drivers talk and share information we can make better choices and force the bad companies out maybe. Thanks!

5. Pasquale

Pasquale Medium Load Member

Dec 18, 2013
    Good post here! Spread the word and put an end to these crackpots false advertising and sheisty tactics!

6. countryman190136

countryman190136 Bobtail Member

Jun 29, 2014
    you know theres people out there that will say bad things about other companies but overall twin express isnt a bad company. There has been alot worse for me in the past and they keep me running. They run your hours out instead of sending you home with 35-40 hrs ran and only making so much money. I have been with them since jan 2014 and its going good for me. Im a main supporter in my marriage life and im paying bills, food on the table, and I have the full medical bbenifits, hence taking care of my family with medical is the best feeling that there covered when needed or need medical attn. My dr copays are low and my deductable is met so most of hospital and dr bills are beeing payed through my plan. I owe 63.00 for a 800.00 one time bill for an example. They are fair on my hometime and time off. I drive a newer truck and its easy to keep clean cause of rubber floors. So am I really beeing honost? Somewhat ... theres only been a couple times they couldnt get me home and that was due to them having to much overflow work but again I work. ​

88228822 Thanks this.
  7. tracyq144

tracyq144 Heavy Load Member

Feb 15, 2009
    MN
    What kind of trucks do they run? Used to be mostly O/O, if I recall.

8. hookster359

hookster359 Light Load Member

Sep 20, 2009
    mn
    Where do they usually run you to and do you get to go west much?

9. buns68

buns68 Bobtail Member

Nov 21, 2014
    My husband drives for twin express and i have to say they are a great company. Twin gets him home when he wants to come home. They also let him swing through to pick me up whenever i want to go along. He drives to all lower 48 states. They take care of him. Benefits are very good. There are different ppl in the office and they are improving for the drivers. It's not often a wife will say a trucking company is good but twin express is

10. big dog 9405

Mar 10, 2014
    $1100 a month for family health insurance and no 401k contribution is not a good benefit to me. we will see how well they do since they stopped drop pay and detention. they bombard craigslist and offer big sign on bonuses because they cant get drivers

11. JRTBud877

JRTBud877 Light Load Member

Apr 11, 2009
    Albany, Oregon
    Any update on Twin? How's life treating everyone?

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.