Big hello from the lone star state!!!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Wagon' started by Guitarjr, Oct 24, 2017.

1. Guitarjr

Guitarjr Bobtail Member

Oct 23, 2017
    Hello everybody, new to this forum and wanted to introduce myself. Been around trucks and trucking a long time and still out on the highway. Glad I found the truckersreport and have been checking it out. Lots of great info. Be safe out there everybody!!!

Shock Therapy and Chinatown Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. 201

201 Road Train Member

Apr 16, 2014
    high plains colorado
    Hey Guitarjr,:wave: welcome aboard. You'll find we're all bozo's on this bus. What kind of trucking you do?

Shock Therapy Thanks this.
  4. Guitarjr

Guitarjr Bobtail Member

Oct 23, 2017
    Right now I’m with a outfit that installs generators and control panels at Verizon cell towers. I’m driving a 1 ton dodge and gooseneck hauling the gens around from Tx to Florida. Found and purchased a 88 ih 9670 that I want to fix up and hopefully try to use it with this company. On mondays I haul the old gens to Houston and pickup new gens for the week. I want to also use it on some short runs on my days off. I’ve had my cdl since the late 70’s and have driven a lot of different trucks but the old cabovers are what I started in. I own one now and want to try to use it

Shock Therapy and 201 Thank this.
  5. Guitarjr

Guitarjr Bobtail Member

Oct 23, 2017
    Update: Hired on to a end dump rock hauling outfit so I’m back in the big trucks. Generator contract ran its run and moved on. Still alive and well!!! Hope everyone is stacking up that paper and trying to get a little rest!!!

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.