Big Loads - Post Photos

Discussion in 'Heavy Haul Trucking Forum' started by ColoradoGreen, Dec 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. haulhand

    haulhand Road Train Member

    Yea I have a good friend who is the main salesman for Peerless and I was in canada when they McCoy bought Scona. I would rank Aspen as number 2 and Gerry's and Doepker as tied for number 3. Although the older Gerry's were all built by Aspen up to 05 I think and then Aspen got tired of them rebranding their trailers so the quit making trailers for them.
     
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

    Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

    Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

  3. saddlesore

    saddlesore Light Load Member

    227
    300
    Dec 30, 2011
    The Great NorthWet
    0
    Hi-Ya Catalinaflyer!
    thought that I'd just add to the Grand Prairie/Alliance collection... made me feel as if I had a Tonka Toy truck & load DSC06507.jpg DSC06508.jpg
     
    RKD and Giggles the Original Thank this.
  4. catalinaflyer

    catalinaflyer Road Train Member

    2,278
    20,066
    Oct 23, 2008
    Wichita, KS
    0
    And another set of wings, Tulsa to Savannah. Not sure what happened but Mark got called back to the Mother Ship and I got my vacation/daughters graduation cut short by 5 days. Missouri couldn't find two troopers who wanted the overtime to take me the second half of the trip on Saturday no matter how much I offered so I'm stranded at the lovely Willow Springs scales till Monday morning. Then I have to try and make Ringgold before 4:00 pm TN Curfew.

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]
     
    Giggles the Original Thanks this.
  5. passingthru69

    passingthru69 Road Train Member

    Man, that has to bite. Did you get to the graduation at least??
    Hope the trip goes smooth for you.
     
  6. catalinaflyer

    catalinaflyer Road Train Member

    2,278
    20,066
    Oct 23, 2008
    Wichita, KS
    0
    Nope, didn't make graduation, was sitting here on the side of the road where I've been since Noon Saturday.
     
  7. saddlesore

    saddlesore Light Load Member

    227
    300
    Dec 30, 2011
    The Great NorthWet
    0
    hmm..
    wonder why the pic's are no longer showing?
     
  8. saddlesore

    saddlesore Light Load Member

    227
    300
    Dec 30, 2011
    The Great NorthWet
    0
    ok now they're back
     
  9. bullhaulerswife

    bullhaulerswife Forum Leader/Admin Staff Member Administrator

    28,840
    46,910
    Jul 23, 2007
    Midwest
    0
    The picture thing had to do with some upgrades that were happening at the time. Sorry for the inconvenience.
     
  10. Markvfl

    Markvfl Road Train Member

    1,103
    338
    Nov 29, 2007
    Apopka, FL
    0
    20130520_153548.jpg 20130520_153340.jpg

    92ft long, 11ft wide, 80,000lbs, 116ft overall.
     
  11. catalinaflyer

    catalinaflyer Road Train Member

    2,278
    20,066
    Oct 23, 2008
    Wichita, KS
    0
    This weeks load, 20' wide X 60' long from Tulsa, OK to Savannah, GA.

    [​IMG]
     
    Giggles the Original Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

    Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

    Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

  • Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.