Big M Transportation.

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Ican'tgoforthat, May 15, 2018.

1. Ican'tgoforthat

Ican'tgoforthat Bobtail Member

May 15, 2018
    My husband works for Big M Transportation. And I did not know it was in the CEO'S job description to become involved in their driver's personal affairs. And causing a divorce to ensue, because he couldn't resist tattling back and forth to said driver via his qualcomm.I have been married for way to many years to have to be put through this over him over stepping his bounds.And because he is feeding my man a load of bull!!! There are 3 sides to every story his side, my side and the truth. And this man is spreading vicious lies is what he is doing!!!

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Ican'tgoforthat

May 15, 2018
    I forgot to mention the Big M Transportation I am speaking of is the Blue Mountain,Mississippi terminal.

Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2018
  4. driverdriver

driverdriver Road Train Member

May 30, 2011
  5. Md420

Md420 Medium Load Member

Nov 2, 2015
    Tn
    Umm this is the most vauge post ever

Texas_hwy_287 and driverdriver Thank this.
  6. x1Heavy

x1Heavy Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2016
    White County, Arkansas
    I am going to assume you are married to the driver out there being talked to by a bigger boss. His boss.

What in the world happened to where a Owner or Big Chief of many indian drivers take the time to gossip or type into qualcomm or whatever things that are capable of breaking up your marriage? What did this driver (Your husband) do to deserve such attention within his company?

There is lesson one in school, the most happy and strongest drivers are those whose wives support him in good times and in bad. ANYONE else trying to get between you two have no right. Unless infidelity or some other seriously violation happened between a married spouse and outside third party.

With that in mind, drama is not allowed in trucking. Should this go badly it could affect your husband driver's mind enough to pollute it enough to put lives at risk out there with a 18 wheeler. That is lesson number two. Truckers must have a right mind that is free from problems to do this work long term safely.

With lesson two in mind, I suggest you have a talk with your husband, and encourage him to get out of that company and find another employer QUIETLY keeping it strictly between you two as a team until he is hired on to the new employer and can leave Mr Gossip Boss behind.

There are good things in life to enjoy. Unfortunately there are bad things too. What are you two going to do? Wallow in the filth? Or step forward into a better situation tomorrow together? Remember you are two people. Such as a Husband and wife is.

Follow me?

7. TROOPER to TRUCKER

TROOPER to TRUCKER Anything Is Possible

Dec 15, 2014
    Charlotte, NC
  8. Ican'tgoforthat

May 15, 2018
    There was a friend of mine that was at one point employed by Big M Transportation. He was at a truck stop having a meal and he was having a job related conversation and other driver's for Big M Transportation overheard what he was saying.And I guess the big man didn't like what was said and thus when he made it back to the terminal. He was then fired and given a ride to a motel given 80 bucks and told him find his own way home. You don't say anything that doesn't agree with what the CEO'S opinion of things are, or your history. Once again this is our of Blue Mountain, Mississippi terminal.

9. REO6205

REO6205 Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

Feb 15, 2014
    California.
    Sounds like a Dr. Phil episode. Or maybe Jerry Springer.

Just what, exactly, do you want us to do about this mess?

10. 06driver

06driver Road Train Member

May 28, 2017
    Have you ever been to Blue Mountain Ms? The whole #### thing is a cross between deliverance and Jerry Springer. We have to pick up oil drilling there. If the load is not in the mailbox just run.

By the time you hear the banjo it is to late ;)

11. REO6205

REO6205 Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

Feb 15, 2014
    California.
    When I was a kid I worked for a friend of ours for about a year in Nachez. He told me to set my watch back before I went down there...set it back about twenty years. That was in 1965.
    He was right.

mjd4277, x1Heavy, wore out and 3 others Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.