Big Wheels Trucking Denver NC

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Blackjack55, Sep 9, 2022.

1. Blackjack55

Blackjack55 Light Load Member

Sep 24, 2018
    No .it's not the best I could do.i like the dedicated route Denver NC,Dallas Tx. Austin and back to NC.
    I liked the big fig 379 Pete.etc

TB John Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Grouch

Grouch Road Train Member

Feb 3, 2009
    Between here and eternity
    Enough said! LOL

Lonesome Thanks this.
  4. Pepper24

Pepper24 Road Train Member

Dec 3, 2010
    I’m not to sure your complaints about this company is even reasonable the $250 I’m guessing you quit pretty early and they charged you back for physical and drug test.The pet charges I do understand the truck propaly was clean the big problem with some pets is the shedding and hair getting into the air intake for the A/C system happened to my dads trucks that he had drivers on very expensive to clean that out.Why not go to Glen Raven then.there are a textile mill in Burlington NC.there much more reputable company good pay benefits and a pension. I worked there years ago they will or at least use to will let you run company products to Larado back to NC every week. I really don’t understand the 379 thing if it’s not yours I do own 05 379 but as far as driving someone else’s doesn’t make sense to me to let a truck decide where I would work at. I would look for a stable job with pay,benefits .

Last edited: Oct 4, 2022
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.