Blackballed by SWIFT !!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Spoiled Bunny, Apr 3, 2008.

1. dancnoone

dancnoone "Village Idiot"

May 6, 2007
    Mississippi
    This also allows ANYONE who has access, authority, and the knowledge to modify, delete, and add too the information. Before her attorney walks in with a court order for the original UNADULTERED records.

Well yes you would need to confirm who it is you're trying to build a defense against, wouldn't you?

I feel she may have already hurt her own case by providing too many details on this site.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    Hope your mother is doing better, Bunny, she's in my thoughts and prayers. Wes, you appear to be a stand up guy, the world needs more people like you!

4. Muleskinner

Muleskinner <strong>"Shining Beacon of Chickenlights"</strong>

I'm not saying anything against you Vick....I'm just ALWAYS nervous about anyone asking for personal info unsolicitated online.I hope you CAN fix this for her.Swift seems to use DAC as a weapon of retribution.The good thing about the big companies all using DAC like this is that in the long run its going to become such a joke that no respectable company will give DAC reports a second glance as they have 0 creditability.

5. MACK E-6

MACK E-6 Moderator Staff Member

Sep 19, 2005
    Baltimore, MD
    Incorrect. Every company's driver codes are different. They are of no use to anyone outside the company.

She hasn't given any identifying information here. All I found was where she mentioned the terminal she works out of.

6. shookup

shookup Heavy Load Member

Jun 16, 2007
    I just have to say you people are awesome. I am so impressed with how you all have stepped in here to help out this driver in the ways you could. When I went through my experience with CRST and told about it here I had someone that gave me a realistic offer of help to try to make it better. I didn't take up the offer because I had a better option than CRST avail itself, but I was blown away then at how helpful people are here and I am again. So this is just a shout out of appreciation for this forum and how you people really do fullfill the purpose it....to help fellow truckers. Kudos!!!

7. dancnoone

dancnoone "Village Idiot"

May 6, 2007
    Mississippi
    We'll have to agree to disagree here. My take on the request. The guy DOES work for Swift. An insider.

If I am wrong. I apologize here and now. If not...

She has described the situation in enough detail, it would only take a couple of days, and company memos to track her file down.

And while the company may take no direct action against her. It will begin to circle the wagons. That's why they pay lawyers and security. Protect those assets at all cost.

8. Spoiled Bunny

Spoiled Bunny Light Load Member

Apr 3, 2008
    Copperas Cove Texas
    In posting my situation here I have accomplished several things..
    1. I got a great guy to help me out and give me some straight answers.
    THANKS WES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    2. I didn't lie about what I was told..I proved communication skills are a must even in the biggest companies.

3. Swift has problems....They are rude, disrespectful, unfair, and they don't care what has happened to the driver to any extent...In stating that--I also want to say that not all of the people that work there are like that but when it comes down to the punch they will do what they want and think they can get away with it. My driver manager was a great person to work with. He always fought to get me good runs, made sure I got paid for breakdown and always made sure I got home when I wanted to. But.......at the end, he thought his hands were tied and he gave me misleading information...It happens...I credit that to insufficent training on Swifts' side to the employees' in the office...

All these big companies have problems... I think the main problem is when they get too big they forget the values that brought them where they are now.. There is such a thing called " too big too care ". I'm still upset at how things went down and I don't think it was right but I also see where the company is coming from..I think things could have been handled alot differently but oh well.. what's done is done..I wasn't going to go forward with an attorney if I could get the situation corrected and wes helped turn it around... There are not many people like him in this company..I'm glad I got the opportunity to get to speak with him..

9. firecracker24

firecracker24 Bobtail Member

Feb 18, 2008
    lakeland,florida
    when something bad happens something good is soon to follow.i learned fast that big companys like swift and werner arent good for their employees.hope everything is going good with your mother and yourself.

10. Muleskinner

Muleskinner <strong>"Shining Beacon of Chickenlights"</strong>

We are all glad it's starting to turn for you.Good luck with EVERYTHING.

11. MACK E-6

MACK E-6 Moderator Staff Member

Sep 19, 2005
    Baltimore, MD
    Well, I can say for certain that Swift's driver codes are different from my company's driver codes.

She still didn't post anything here that directly ties her to anything at Swift, such as a driver code or a truck number, so at the moment they can't prove anything.

Even the staff here can't identify anyone. All we can see is an e-mail and an IP address, and even though that doesn't tell much of anything, I for one have no intention of divulging anything to any company management personnel, unless it's at the poster's request.

Now that she doesn't work there anymore they can't, really.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.