Blackballed by SWIFT !!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Spoiled Bunny, Apr 3, 2008.

1. Highballin

Highballin Road Train Member

Jan 31, 2008
    Cleveland Texas
    I notice this happens a lot.Every one is right but you.If you try to help thats enough to be proud of.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Tip

Tip Tipster

Mar 18, 2006
    ON STRIKE
    Are you for real? You believe the HELP WANTED ads are a good place to find a job? That's a good one. Keep on dreamin'.
    If it's a job you don't intend to keep long, do it up. Just don't come back here crying later.

I think somebody should dive into my 2000+ posts and see how a guy should REALLY find a job, at least in the real world. My advice to you is go back in the corner and keep playin' that pinball machine. Leave the real world to the adults.

4. PlainTruckinCrazy

PlainTruckinCrazy Bobtail Member

Jun 8, 2007
    Apple Valley, Ca
    I guess the unemployed know it all trucker who didnt offer any advice in the first place (can only talk crap about what someone else says) would be the best person to ask about how to get a job. My bad, I apologize. I will "go back to the corner and play pinball" cause god forbid I give the wrong answer for some guy who's biggest accomplishment is mentioning 2000 posts. Just shows you sit on your ### at your computer alot more then the rest of us. Again proving my point that an unemployed loud mouthed trucker is the best person to ask about getting a job. Gotta love the ever changing channels of communication. No longer do we only have super trucker cb rambos, we now have UNEMPLOYED SUPER - POSTER - TRUCKER INTERNET Rambos. Why dont you just go back to practicing that "self love" that I am sure you're all too familiar with. Leave the trucking industry to the real truckers.

5. Tip

Tip Tipster

Mar 18, 2006
    ON STRIKE
    You keep on dreamin'. While you're at it, read up on some of those 2000 posts, if you can comprehend those posts.

The classified ads of a newspaper are where one goes to find the companies to avoid, so I guess it IS a good source in a way. I look at help-wanteds as DAC in reverse. Companies use DAC to weed out drivers? That's fine. I use the newspaper to weed out companies. That's a wise way to be.

This ol' boy ain't goin' anywhere. The truth will be told if I've got access to a computer, absolutely. Ya don't #### with people who have elephants' memories and can type, kapisch?

I have a friend who's been trying to get rid of an old pinball machine for about three years now, if you're interested.

6. MACK E-6

MACK E-6 Moderator Staff Member

Sep 19, 2005
    Baltimore, MD
    Well then you should have paid more attention to the Terms of Service that you agreed to when you signed up here. We do not allow name calling here.

And no, you were not "tattled on". No, the "unemployed super trucker" cannot infractionize people because that's something only staff here can do. Tip has done nothing here according to the rules that we are charged with enforcing, other than post something that you may happen to disagree with.

So if that's the best you can come up with, I suggest that you back off, before you do find yourself banned.

7. vols021

vols021 Light Load Member

Mar 16, 2008
    We need some Osama Obama love around here. Remember "hope" and "change" is all you need. :biggrin_255:

8. smurf-316

smurf-316 Resident Nut Case

Oct 4, 2006
    North Carolina

Opps! to late!

:biggrin_25524:

9. Spoiled Bunny

Spoiled Bunny Light Load Member

Apr 3, 2008
    Copperas Cove Texas
    hi everyone...i want to try and get a handle on this because i didn't start this thread for people to be arguing and calling each other names. i started because i felt people should be aware of some of the things i went through with swift and in hopes of getting help in changing it and finding a good company that appreciates a driver. i started it so other drivers who have been done wrong by swift could come here and also post the experience they've had.. i don't appreciate all the bullcrap going on in here. this is one of the main reasons truckers can't get on the same page out on the road either. the name calling, the company bashing, the "i make more then you " crap..you wanna know why the strike didn't work and never will? because we all can't get our heads out of our butts long enough to get along and support one another..everyone always has to be better then the next one..it's all bs and the worst thing about it is that it's never going to change!!! GROW THE H### UP GUYS AND GALS!!!!! no one helps each other anymore, doesn't matter what the situation is. a fellow driver broke down on the side of the road, backing up in a truckstop or a customer or getting directions...i'm a woman driver and i carry 2 tool boxes and a spare box with every extra part u can think of that a driver can replace on the side of the road to get to a safe place so the proper repairs can be done.i have been told by many drivers that i have more tools then some men out on the road. i have in the past stopped to help many drivers either from the same company i drive for or another company..it doesn't matter..we NEED to come together as the industry we are and work together on making solutions to problems instead of creating more havoc on the road... listen drivers, the way i see it is like this- these companies are never going to come together to help the drivers so we need to do it on our own..:yes2557:

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.