BLACKLISTED

Discussion in 'Ask An Owner Operator' started by Beaver9, Dec 6, 2021.

1. Beaver9

Beaver9 Heavy Load Member

Jun 15, 2020
    They might not be providing the info needed for Triumph Pay to process the payment. So, that is why it's taking so long. Neither they provide correct contact info if Triumph Pay would like to get in touch with you.
    I don't know if it's an issue with most of carriers, or just some.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Beaver9

Jun 15, 2020
    I have five brokers at the moment late with their payment. I'm a bit antsy now.

4. Pamela1990

Pamela1990 Road Train Member

Nov 7, 2021
    B.C. Canada

Maybe you need to change your mind about what constitutes late.

You are starting to sound like a drama queen.

Nobody makes a haul, and just instantly gets paid.

OMG

5. kwswan

kwswan Road Train Member

Jul 26, 2009
    mcminnville,tn.
    Depends on what you're Hauling. 8 out of 10 loads I haul ,I get a check on delivery.

SL3406, bumper Jack and wore out Thank this.
  6. Pamela1990

Pamela1990 Road Train Member

Nov 7, 2021
    B.C. Canada

Never happens in my home city.

Sit back, relax, and wait for it.

7. Beaver9

Jun 15, 2020
    I'm not waiting more than 45 days for payment in my book. If you want, you can wait three months. LOL You don't need accounts receivable if you don't care to be paid.

I spent money on repairs quite a bit. I'm no Santa Clause and have to be paid.
    My business plan is definitely different than yours.
    I give 30 days to pay on our invoice. There is a red flag for each load that hits 40 days. If 45, more action is taken.

What a stupid advice. If I wouldn't follow up on another load, I would never get the payment. Found out recently one broker marked another load as paid thinking they paid. But what they did is issue a lumper comcheck that was actually never used. I could have waited for months.

To others, follow up on each invoice. You shouldn't wait and look at the sky in the meantime when it's passed due. Five invoices are past due (a few reached 40 days).
    So, I'm on my toes NOW.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2021
    RockinChair, D.Tibbitt and Oxbow Thank this.
  8. ProfessionalNoticer

ProfessionalNoticer Road Train Member

Apr 25, 2021
    You should be calling your customer's AP department the very next day after due date if the invoice has not been paid. You wasted your time calling TriumphPay. They are in no way responsible for paying you.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2021
    BennysPennys, Beaver9 and Pamela1990 Thank this.
  9. God prefers Diesels

God prefers Diesels Road Train Member

Jun 26, 2020
    South Texas
    I follow up on day 31. If they answer with anything other than "it's paid", I don't wait. Checks take a minute to come in the mail, and ACH sometimes gets held up by the bank. But NET 30 means NET 30. The money might not quite be in my bank account yet, but by day 30, it better not still be in theirs.

If you delivered the load on time and in one piece, you should expect your pay in the same fashion.

10. Beaver9

Jun 15, 2020
    What they did with Triumph Pay is not provide them enough info for me to get paid. They said they were working on it. But I didn't get a quick response. I was in between Triumph Pay and the Broker. It got resolved. But yes, it wasn't my responsibility to lose my time to fix the mess. I decided to get involved to fix what they didn't. And I'm finally to be paid on Wednesday. Most likely money will be wired on Thursday, the following day. I changed to ACH just for it to be quicker in case if holiday mail now gets here way longer.
    One payment that was 40 days + late arrived finally today. Four to go. (Followed up on it last week. Glad I did since I don't know when I would see it.)

Last edited: Dec 7, 2021
    ProfessionalNoticer Thanks this.
  11. ZVar

ZVar Road Train Member

Sep 10, 2010
    Flint, MI
    Actually as a business owner it is. It's one of the suckier parts of being an owner, but it's still your job.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.