Boyd brothers transportation irs issues

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by GERANIMO, Feb 20, 2009.

1. hoedown

hoedown Bobtail Member

Jul 26, 2010
    i was replying about boyd brosthera

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. end of the road

end of the road Heavy Load Member

Jul 4, 2010
    Northern Canada
    I would tell the IRS to go to hell and prove you worked there. They will have to show cheques being cashed by you from Boyd. Until they do that they can shove it. Why should the onus be on you to prove your innocence.

4. Rollover the Original

Rollover the Original Road Train Member

Jul 1, 2009
    Springfield,MO
    This is the reason I keep all my tax forms forever! I have them all the way back to 1975 my last year in the Army! I have one file box with nothing but log books in it and the other has the tax files and receipts and other paper work needed to back up any dispute and it's all in manalla envelopes with that year on it. Best advice I was ever given was to keep them for life.

You're messing with the freaking gooberment. The rules only apply to you not them. Thats not a secert!

5. hytekrednek

hytekrednek Light Load Member

Dec 10, 2007
    Rock Hill, S.C.
    Have been reading all the post here n it blows my mind how one truck driver can start a rumor. The story is bogus. I've world for boyd the better part of two years now n it ain't true. I know I wast there in 2003 but gotta good friend that was. I showed him this "story" n he laughed. I think the funny what some drivers will do to get a rise from another. I've seen a lot in 4 years of driving. Some funny as u low what n others so stupid I can't believe that it was said. Like this story.

And just one more thing, hoedown if u got something to say bout trainers at boyd, speak easy. Not all trainers r the same. Sorry u had a bad experience with boyd. That doesn't give u a rite to bash them like that. I had a bad one with TMC yet I don't bash them. Some company's aren't for everyone. Ok so u sucked at Flatbedding, try yanking a van than. O hear swift is hiring.

6. Bumpy

Bumpy Road Train Member

Jan 27, 2009
    New Ulm,MN
    Oh Man,so this is what they call Deja Vu......I KNEW I saw this all before.:biggrin_25521:

7. Skunk_Truck_2590

Skunk_Truck_2590 Road Train Member

Feb 16, 2007
    Stonewall, LA.
    No doubt! Why is this "prankster/liar" still a member here? Admin: can something be done about this? This takes the cake of all the thing's I've ever heard.

8. Flatbed...

Flatbed... Bobtail Member

May 11, 2011
    I've worked for Boyd for 7 years now. I've found them to be no worse than most places I've worked, and better than some. I'm not job hunting. this is the longest I've worked any one place. I'm not jumping up and down and tooting a horn a horn for Boyd, but in 7 years they haven't annoyed me enough to leave yet.

9. harleymanjax

harleymanjax Rookie Skateboarder

Dec 17, 2008
    Jacksonville, Florida
    Me thinks the Injun been smokin peace pipe too much!................lol

10. DocG

DocG Light Load Member

Dec 14, 2010
    Florida
    Good wampum!!!

11. scotty

scotty Light Load Member

Feb 22, 2007
    Worked for them for 4 days long ago and when I got back told the terminal manager to get another driver. I said the trainer was very good, provided that you can keep him sober long enough.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.