BP EXPRESS INTERMODAL QUESTION

Discussion in 'Lease Purchase Trucking Forum' started by Tdgraham, Mar 18, 2017.

1. Tdgraham

Tdgraham Light Load Member

May 29, 2015
    Anyone here work for bp express or heard any thing good or bad about them? Thanks n advance. I want to work out of charleston SC or Savannah GA terminals. Also hows their lease purchase? And did you make decent money there.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. 7seriestv

7seriestv Light Load Member

Jan 28, 2016
    I'm looking on them too out of Jacksonville, I see them a lot on I 75 and I 85 but haven't have a chance to talk to the drivers

Tdgraham Thanks this.
  4. Tdgraham

Tdgraham Light Load Member

May 29, 2015
    My dad works there he cleared 1900 last week and week before.1200 but didnt work a full week so tryi ng hear from other drivers first is all

7seriestv Thanks this.
  5. Iraon123

Iraon123 Bobtail Member

Sep 14, 2017

Last edited: Sep 14, 2017
  6. Iraon123

Iraon123 Bobtail Member

Sep 14, 2017
    I've worked at Bp out of savannah from December 2014 till July of this year... I can say they are a great starter company to learn the the ends & outs.. Pros... They have some of the lowest drays you will find 35.00 to 37.00... Wayne the terminal manager is great & will help you as long as your a runner... If your 1 of them lazy guys you will get on his bad side asap.. They help with your repairs.. Cons... The shop they use for repairs mess a lot of drivers trucks up on purpose their name is c & w owned by chuck.. Tina the dispatcher has certain ppl she give good loads to... Has nothing to do with if a driver is a runner or not! it's all about if she likes you as a person... & I was 1 she liked so I got a lot of good loads... To the guy who said his dad got 1900 it's not a lie... But I can say his dad ran illegal.. With Bp rates it's no way he ran legal & I have 3 years of settlements to show you how I made 1700 to 2200 weekly.. we used an app called keeptrucking for logs & you can edit your logs easily... But Bp just had a company meeting last month so all drivers will have to go to electronic logs by December.. So you will see a huge decrease in pay.... & the only reason I quit is cause I was at the end of my lease term with having my truck paid off... The truck was 64k & I had paid 52k off... Wouldve been paid off in December... my truck went down in South Carolina due to some motor issues.. would've took 7k to fix... Which shouldn't be a problem since a lot of drivers had up to 15k of work did to their truck... But corporate decided they didn't won't to repair it.. So they trash my truck & offered to give me another... But the catch was I couldn't get no credit to where I paid into the other truck so I would have to start all over with 64k plus the remaining balance of the other truck... Like i said its a great start up company... I would recommend saying your money cause the trucks they offer at 64k can be bought at 30k

Last edited: Sep 14, 2017
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.