Bridger transportation, any info

Discussion in 'Oilfield Trucking Forum' started by Thai, Jul 10, 2014.

1. laserman

laserman Bobtail Member

Mar 29, 2012
    shreveport la
    1099 pay. No withholding. You're responsible for your own taxes. However they pay monthly and deduct truck/trailer payment, insurance and fuel(they give you a fuel man card) or of course you can buy your own fuel. So after fixed payments and fuel deductions my net was a little over 150 k. Out of that 150 I paid for tires maintenance ect.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. bbq247365

bbq247365 Light Load Member

Oct 19, 2012
    Thats pretty good money. Thank you for sharing. I have a friend that recently is going to start working over there I'm gonna see how it works out for him. It has been a time in between places weather to be a company driver or go out on my own like y'all. Once again thanks for sharing. Now I have something to think about.

4. laserman

laserman Bobtail Member

Mar 29, 2012
    shreveport la
    One other thing, I hear complaints about recruiting. I don't know if they are uninformed or just make ##### up but a lot of new guys come in with major misconceptions. Usually about work area and loads. Ask to speak with an AOM(area operations manager) for your area and ask him the same questions you ask recruiting.

5. bbq247365

bbq247365 Light Load Member

Oct 19, 2012
    My buddy has had that experience. It took weeks for recruiting to call him back. Then additional weeks for them to schedule the orientation ect. He has already spoke to a AOM which he knew previously and I am sure that helped out a lot. Thanks for providing the free information. Be careful.

6. jmbpcroy

jmbpcroy Bobtail Member

Oct 6, 2014
    ault, colorado
    i have a buddy in colorado that hauls for them super tanker, $7000 a month lease.

7. Shyrage

Shyrage Light Load Member

Aug 18, 2013
    Are you working in the three rivers area or midland area??

8. laserman

laserman Bobtail Member

Mar 29, 2012
    shreveport la
    Spent 26 months in west Texas. I have worked in three rivers on 2 occasion for a month at a time. But that was in 2012 so i don't know what they are doing now. Been in La & east Texas since June

9. Shyrage

Aug 18, 2013
    It doesnt seem like bad money according to what your saying you make....but that truck payment seems a little high

10. laserman

laserman Bobtail Member

Mar 29, 2012
    shreveport la
    Yes the payment is high but honestly is probably not far from what you'd pay for a new truck off a dealers lot with no down.
    Also if you want out give 30 days notice and you're off the hook. Just make sure tires are good and nothing wrong with the truck.

11. Shyrage

Aug 18, 2013
    Does midland have a yard for bridger?

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.