Brite Logistics- Chicago IL

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by jon69, Sep 9, 2020.

1. jon69

jon69 Medium Load Member

Jun 19, 2018
    Brite Logistics-... Russian owned company operating in Chicago. They constantly advertise on Craigslist. Supposedly they offer w2 and 1099.

'Bad company, Cheap, steals from employees, can’t take certain toll roads. If you do they charge you. They get a lot of broker loads. They charge you 250 dollars for not using apps pathetic. They run you all over east coast, force dispatch. Just please I’m begging stay way. They do not like to pay for repairs. Trucks break down easily. Do yourself a favor stay away. Dispatch, pay, hometime, equipment everything sucks. They make you ride on flats until you get to a cheap repair place, no truck stops. You pay tolls sometimes, they say they’ll reimburse you, lie. You pay for scaling every load and most of them if not all are above 40000lbs. I went through 3 trucks in less than 6 months so yea you get the point.'

Need4Speed and Trucker61016 Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
  4. 062

062 Road Train Member

Oct 20, 2013
    Maybe try shipex o_O

jon69 Thanks this.
  5. CosmoK12

CosmoK12 Light Load Member

May 26, 2020
    What was the pay?
    How many miles do they have you run per week?

As far as charging you for not using the app it’s probably the broker charging them. Before I got on a dedicated account I booked loads with brokers that required tracking apps. Which I was ok with since it’s part of the job.
    Also they simply can’t make you break the law and drive with a flat tire, they can ask til they’re blue in the face but they’re not making you.

jon69 Thanks this.
  6. jon69

jon69 Medium Load Member

Jun 19, 2018
    .52 cpm. They advertise 2500/week but the miles you get is 1600 to 1800. That's for staying out 7 days all week.

The broker charges the company money if the driver doesn't use the tracking app. So, it's understandable the company would charge the driver. However I do have a problem with that. Those apps allow a third party access to files pics numbers , basically all personal info.

Not only that, but it's MY PHONE. I decide what apps go on there not some two bit broker.

Trucker61016 and CosmoK12 Thank this.
  7. CosmoK12

CosmoK12 Light Load Member

May 26, 2020
    16-1800 miles per week is crap.
    Those 3rd party apps DO NOT have access to anything beyond your location and even that you must approve of first. Also I understand it’s your phone so it’s fine that you refused, and if the company had an issue with that then they should get you a work phone.

8. jon69

jon69 Medium Load Member

Jun 19, 2018
    Agree. Yes they should issue work phones.

Also the broker loads are some of the worst ever seen. Brite advertises drop and hook but what you get is broker loads long wait times and nothing but problems.

Trucker61016 Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.