C Cross Transport

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by FIRECHIEF69, May 7, 2013.

1. FIRECHIEF69

FIRECHIEF69 Bobtail Member

Aug 17, 2012
    Anyone no anything about this company out of Shubuta, MS?

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. FIRECHIEF69

Aug 17, 2012
    5thwheel23;

I went to works for them, been there about 7 weeks now. So far they seam to be living up to what they promised at orientation.
    Its a flat bed company that has mostly all new equipment. We are running Kw trucks and 53' Benson aluminum trailers. Averaging between 2600 and 3200 miles a week and home every weekend.

Depends on what your are running what the pay is. If on some dedicated accounts is at .40 mile, if not they have a pay scale that goes up to .49.

Like I said so far everything they told me at the beginning is what they have live up too. I have talked with some of the drivers that have been here awhile and in the last year they have had to work just a couple of weekends but said they were asked first if they minded working them.

If you have any specific questions let me know.

4. Nyteryda

Nyteryda Bobtail Member

Jun 19, 2011
    Are you still with C Cross? I am going to be running Weyerhaeuser dedicated for them if I sign on. Any info you have good or bad Im open ears.

5. FIRECHIEF69

Aug 17, 2012
    Nyteryda;

Been with them since may 2013. I am running dedicated Nucor out of the Carolinas so far they have kept their word on everything the have promised. I have enjoyed the last year and a half with them.

6. FIRECHIEF69

Aug 17, 2012
    Been with them since may 2013. I am running dedicated Nucor out of the Carolinas so far they have kept their word on everything the have promised. I have enjoyed the last year and a half with them.

7. Big Poppa Love

Big Poppa Love Bobtail Member

Aug 4, 2014
    Congratulations little brother sounds like a good company.

8. Red Monkey

Red Monkey Bobtail Member

Sep 20, 2014
    Hello just wondering if you are still at c cross ? I am considering coming over there

9. FIRECHIEF69

Aug 17, 2012
  10. Red Monkey

Red Monkey Bobtail Member

Sep 20, 2014
    I m looking into running nucor as well bcuz I am from sc. Not trying to get into your wallet just wondering about the pay bcuz I have a family and a mortgage

11. FIRECHIEF69

Aug 17, 2012
    Pay is .37 cpm plus .10 cpm per diem.
    $20 tarp pay
    Layover $50
    Breakdown for full day $125

Dedicated Nucor we are guaranteed 2300 mile per week.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.