C. R. England

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by BigMuthaTrucka, Mar 28, 2012.

1. Tennessee Trucker

Tennessee Trucker Heavy Load Member

Aug 17, 2011
    Winchester,Tn.
    I have trained, and I guess I worked for a company that did not treat mentors like that, It is illegal to be sitting up with student then driving your 11 hours.But I also made sure my trainee knew what the darn DEF was the first time we filled up it was an error on your part as a trainer and you need to own it. And with your experience level you had no business training in the first place.There ought to be a law.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. BigMuthaTrucka

BigMuthaTrucka Light Load Member

Mar 28, 2012
    West Valley City, Utah
    Hey look maybe you guys enjoyed being in the lease fleece with C R England. All I'm trying to do is warn other drives to avoid this company as this company couldn't care any less about there drivers. Maybe you guys were able to get after-hours to respond to your qualcomm messages and were able to get all the way through to the road service department at C R England in a timely matter. Maybe you guys enjoy working for unethical dishonest mormons. Well at least C R England is now a billion dollar company.

bigjoel Thanks this.
  4. Spokester

Spokester Light Load Member

Nov 26, 2011
    Port Angeles, WA
    ####, my fool Cousin went ahead with the fleece program at England. Told him not to (with any company). See how it goes for him...:biggrin_25513:

5. Truckinchic

Truckinchic Medium Load Member

Apr 8, 2012
    MA
    A friend of mine just went through CR,,he's in phase 2 of his BS journey..not to mention he signed a lease for a truck after i told him not to. I see a shabby future for him..Last time i talked to him the guy who leased him the truck told him he could easily make 100,000 a year ..think hes in for a rude awakening.

bigblue19 Thanks this.
  6. frogmeister

frogmeister Medium Load Member

May 28, 2011
    fort worth,tx
    What kind of a lease are they screwing you guys with over there.Wow,I lease with what you guys would call a BFI AND I train also.when I run 4500 miles in a week its 1800 net minumum,WTF do they have going on over there at England.God,makes me feel good about the BFI I drive for.I just cant believe that.

7. Spokester

Spokester Light Load Member

Nov 26, 2011
    Port Angeles, WA
    I'll be going the O/O route same way I went he School route; pay for it myself. Then, I'll not be beholden to any company. It's MY CDL; and it will be MY truck...:biggrin_25522:

Tennessee Trucker Thanks this.
  8. bigblue19

bigblue19 Road Train Member

Mar 30, 2007
    Midland WA
    I believe it is called the CRE lease to OWE program:biggrin_25525:

9. OrneryMotherTrucker

OrneryMotherTrucker Light Load Member

Mar 28, 2012
    Austin, TX
    Leases are for people with bad credit and who cannot afford to plunk down $6,000+ on a truck. The simple fact is, if you screw up your credit, you pay for it until you fix your score.

10. Emulsified

Emulsified Road Train Member

May 6, 2010
    Dallas, TX
    you CAN make $100,000 per year....gross.
    You will need twice that to make a net of $45-50,000.
    At 100,000 gross, you will net around $12-15,000...if you're careful.

11. OrneryMotherTrucker

OrneryMotherTrucker Light Load Member

Mar 28, 2012
    Austin, TX
    For some of us, the big bucks take a back seat to the joy and freedom of the open road. I was going to be a lawyer once upon a time, but I woke up one day and realized that this is MY life. I have to chade MY dreams, and live for what makes ME happy. I may never make a six figure net income when I lease, but what I want out of life is simple. I love teaching, I'm REALLY close to having my bachelors in business, and I love driving a truck. So I intend to become a trainer for England once I lease.

I think this will bring me immense happiness, and there's a lot to be said for job satisfaction. If you love what you do, they say you never work a day in your life, and I love my job, and helping others. Hell, the last tome I was at the terminal in Salt Lake, five guys approached me asking me to be their phase two trainer! Must br the boobs, lol.

Truckinchic Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.