C15 check engine light

Discussion in 'Peterbilt Forum' started by Loaderlou, Nov 21, 2017.

1. cmrdev

cmrdev Medium Load Member

Oct 13, 2017
    Well I couldn’t help but to work on my truck today too. But I kicked my old lady to the curb a couple years ago when I found out she was bangin other dudes

stayinback Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. stayinback

stayinback Road Train Member

Jan 24, 2014
    chicago,il
    Hear this so much,You Work your Butt off assuming you stay loyal to her,And She's at Home or runs out to do "Errands" So you thought,Getting her Creampie taken care of.

Screw those Women.......You Get Yourself a Good woman with old fashioned ethics...Stay far away from the American or Americanized Women- The Worst in the World. Hard to Find a Good 1 These days.

and,This goes for men too...If You cant be Loyal to your lady- You Deserve what you get

cmrdev Thanks this.
  4. cmrdev

cmrdev Medium Load Member

Oct 13, 2017
    Good woman hard to come by nowadays for some reason. I’m pretty picky when it comes to a woman and I’m sure most you guys are too. And sooooo.... the journey continues brotha

5. Loaderlou

Loaderlou Medium Load Member

Feb 24, 2014
    Hey Diesel. The wife is used to it but not always happy. Been owning a truck for 44 years, been with her for 35.she does agree with you about the Stealership thing though, she sees the bills when I have to subject myself to their thievery

Diesel Dave Thanks this.
  6. cocoap

cocoap Bobtail Member

Jun 16, 2019
    My check engine light came on and I got a code that read “connect engine service tool” does anyone know what that mean ?

7. pushbroom

pushbroom Road Train Member

Sep 1, 2012
    I'm gonna go out on a limb and say a service tool such as a laptop should be hooked up to see what the codes are. Owners manual probably says similar.

spsauerland Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.