Calex Express....My New Home!

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by JohnBoy, Aug 9, 2009.

1. rhino514

rhino514 Light Load Member

Aug 21, 2008
    Hop Bottom , Pa.
    if you dont have a cover sheet just start the process of scanning and click no cover sheet it will ask for your company name once you type calex a pop down menu will come up and just click on calex and continue

the bambino Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Trashtrucker1265

Trashtrucker1265 Road Train Member

Dec 14, 2009
    Inverness, Fl
    Hey Johnboy, what's this white stuff falling out of the sky? I'm new to the area, does this mean I get to call in sick?:biggrin_25525:

4. rhino514

Aug 21, 2008
    Hop Bottom , Pa.
    [​IMG] Took this pic at my delivery in Willmington,NC. on wednesday.. thought it was a cool pic...

5. rhino514

Aug 21, 2008
    Hop Bottom , Pa.
    for some reason cool pic wont load sorry

6. prime rib

prime rib Light Load Member

Aug 28, 2010
    Blakeslee, PA
    Keep up with the high life there bud.
    There ain't nothin like livin in the truck week in/week out...lol

7. JohnBoy

JohnBoy Road Train Member

Apr 24, 2009
    Lake Worth, FL.
    You're absolutely correct, doing what I love, being home every 5 days and helping people out that are looking to make a change for the better. I'm not going to explain what I do and why I love this even after 30 years, you wouldn't understand.

Now before the insults start being exchanged, read my entries since I started this blog back in Aug. '09, I'm quite sure you might get an understanding about why I do what I do.

8. JohnBoy

JohnBoy Road Train Member

Apr 24, 2009
    Lake Worth, FL.
    I thought I was the only one having this dream.

9. Trashtrucker1265

Trashtrucker1265 Road Train Member

Dec 14, 2009
    Inverness, Fl
    I'm definately the steriotypical "Floridian", I woke up at 3 am to see the snow, then thought it would be a good idea to wake my wife up as well, I had a tough time falling asleep after that. I don't know why it's so exciting for us, all I can think is growing up in Florida our whole lives it's just something we've never been accustomed to, but the reality of it is after this winter is up I'm sure we'll be ready to head back south, we'll see.

10. Guitar Man

Guitar Man Medium Load Member

Sep 29, 2006
    State Of Confusion
    Anybody coming into my area (Frackville/Pottsville PA) today be careful.The roads are wicked already, and they're calling for up to 14 inches of the 4 letter word by late tonight. Stay safe guys....

P.S. It's way to early for this, even here.Last time we got one this big this early was in 1972.:biggrin_25526:

11. Couger

Couger Light Load Member

May 24, 2011
    Every company has its good point and bad points. I certainly don't have same experiences with preplans and miles that john boy does but we run different areas. If you look back over the whole blog, you will find complaints mixed in with the compliments. All we're saying is that this is a solid company to work for with more good points then bad points

Last edited: Oct 29, 2011
    JohnBoy Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.