California operation (carb email)

Discussion in 'Schneider' started by RootHog, Mar 16, 2016.

1. 48Packard

48Packard Ol' Two-stop Shag!

Apr 19, 2009
    Could be anywhere
    I was wondering, because I looked through all my paperwork thinking it might have been noted somewhere. I'll call my ICA in the morning (something I try to avoid doing at all costs) and try to get a clarification.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Home_on_wheels

Home_on_wheels Road Train Member

Apr 19, 2015
    Cruising the USA
    That is one reason that I certified that I won't go to California too much BS.

4. Home_on_wheels

Apr 19, 2015
    Cruising the USA
    So, you put in the s/n of the DPF and a month later you have to change it. Now you have a different s/n. and have to keep Carb updated. Last year I had 3 DPF 's installed so I'm to keep Carb updated everytime it gets changed. BS

5. 48Packard

48Packard Ol' Two-stop Shag!

Apr 19, 2009
    Could be anywhere
    The only reason I run CA several times a year is that my folks live there. But even that could change, as I can run to Phoenix and rent a car to L.A. It's just such a PITA anymore....

drvrtech77 Thanks this.
  6. drvrtech77

drvrtech77 Road Train Member

Mar 20, 2010
    California is just essentially nailing their coffin closed... I've never seen a state so ignorant as that state is

7. RootHog

RootHog Heavy Load Member

May 23, 2008
    NWA
    Yep, Enterprise has a great unlimited mileage deal out there, which allows you to drive in both California and Arizona.

I learned that while running out there and breaking down for days at a time with my former emissions equipped truck. ;)

8. RootHog

RootHog Heavy Load Member

May 23, 2008
    NWA
    And they just raised the minimum wage to go along with the rest of their insanity. More companies to be relocating soon!

Home_on_wheels and drvrtech77 Thank this.
  9. Guntoter

Guntoter Road Train Member

Mar 24, 2012
    Phoenix, AZ
    Thats EXACTLY what SWIFT wanted when Jerry started this deal with the Devil. You go ahead and roll over, let Jerry Moise win, the rest of us will fight this battle for you. You go ahead and let the big mega's push everyone around out until there is nowhere for you to go. When you go online to fill out your application to drive for SWIFT, be sure and put in your "experience" that you never stood up to them. They'll like the fact that you roll over and take it up the backside with no complaints.
    You go ahead and roll over when Jerry makes all of us run E-logs, we'll fight that for you too.

10. Asphalt Anarchy

Asphalt Anarchy Light Load Member

Dec 4, 2014
    Atlanta, Ga
    Just to dig this grave. I never intended to go to Cali. But this morning Schneider threatened to shut me down because I haven't sent in the form. Just put me OOS on the east coast because of California. After they told me repeatedly that I didn't have to send in the form because Bulk drivers don't go there anyway. They wouldn't even give me the form or tell me where to find it. Thanks California. #### you Schneider.

Home_on_wheels and TennMan Thank this.
  11. Home_on_wheels

Apr 19, 2015
    Cruising the USA
    My truck can't go to California and the email that I received said that if I didn't sign the form that I wouldn't be able to see California freight. Fine with me. Then they threatened to shut me down or sign the form. What a crock!!!

TennMan and Asphalt Anarchy Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.