Cant do it anymore

Discussion in 'Experienced Truckers' Advice' started by ZhenyaP1991, Sep 26, 2016.

1. x1Heavy

x1Heavy Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2016
    White County, Arkansas
    I lost contact with some good people around the world. Russia, Israel, Europe and so on. One in Korea was a Infantry man and good one. I think he went into Officer school I don't know what the army calls it but the Marines use OCS for that work.

It is my hope that regardless of disposing of the FB stuff which is a stress reducer, that my friends will remember me.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Chinatown

Chinatown Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    He's wasting his life, plus putting up with horrible winters. I would have taken the buyout and moved somewhere with decent weather.
    My high school classmate took a buyout at 55 yrs. old from Dupont and that miserable job he hated since high school. Said he's never even for a minute regretted it. Looking at him, one would think his youth is returning, he looks years younger now than the day he left Dupont. People thought I was crazy when I took a huge loss on my house and moved to Las Vegas, but I don't care, I hate stress and cold weather.

4. x1Heavy

x1Heavy Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2016
    White County, Arkansas
    Was there a DuPont along 85 in either NC or SC? Spartansburg east or south maybe?

5. Chinatown

Chinatown Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    They have divisions everywhere. He worked in Nashville.

x1Heavy Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.