Carriers beware of ECHO LOGISTICS

Discussion in 'Freight Broker Forum' started by Houston27, Aug 20, 2018.

1. Houston27

Houston27 Bobtail Member

Aug 13, 2018
    We currently completed two loads with Echo Logistics, and it has been a horrible experience to say the least. Both loads require a new rate con. with detention times and we have not received any. They have cancelled two loads on us previously which caused us to miss other loads with other brokers. It has now been over a week for both loads we are currently pending with them and still no rate cons. Our representative is Stephanie and when I try calling her she has transferred me over to her manager who never answers. Do NOT work with them and if you do make sure they are extremely paying loads because you will not get detention.

DSK333 Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. rasymacmac21

rasymacmac21 Light Load Member

Sep 25, 2009
    East of the Mississippi.
    Most likely they aren't going to own up to it. Gotta negotiate them beforehand. As far as cancelling loads on you, well they probably booked a cheaper carrier.

DSK333 Thanks this.
  4. DSK333

DSK333 Road Train Member

Jan 27, 2018
    Pennsyltucky
    I've been considering putting a standardized detention rate and TONU policy "stamp" on all rate cons before even moving to pick up the load.

alds Thanks this.
  5. bryan21384

bryan21384 Road Train Member

Sep 18, 2009
    Memphis, TN
    I actually like working with echo. Our company does a lot of loads with them. Steady money with them. I guess it depends on your rep

6. Gdog66223

Gdog66223 Road Train Member

Dec 30, 2017
    Coal Town
    Echo is just like CH Rob.. if you can find a good rep then your time there will be great.

7. afterburn25

afterburn25 Medium Load Member

Jul 7, 2012
    Lafayette, LA
    Echo is one of the best in my experiences I have worked with one of their agents and only him for past 3 years and nothing but great experiences and I made alot of money with them. I highly recommend them. but really depends on what agen you work with there are bad agents at ever firm.

Lite bug Thanks this.
  8. Happy Mac

Happy Mac Bobtail Member

Nov 23, 2018
    Indianapolis, In
    how to you request a new agent with ch robinson. Mine is doing to well. Lack of timely responses.

9. 86scotty

86scotty Road Train Member

Aug 27, 2017
    Appalachia
    Advice, if you want advice on a CHR question then ask it in a new thread. This thread is on Echo Logistics.

To answer your question, though, good luck. I just stopped hauling for them for about a year due to two lousy reps in a row they gave me (paired with lousy cheap and heavy freight). Now I have no rep I'm told, which is exactly what I wanted.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.