cb handle

Discussion in 'CB Radio Forum' started by tkr2hrt, Jul 6, 2007.

1. luvtheroad

luvtheroad Road Train Member

Jan 1, 2009
    Central Ohio
    Luvtheroad cause I've always loved the road :biggrin_25525:

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Peanut Butter

Peanut Butter Road Train Member

Nov 24, 2007
    PO Dunk Idaho
    Just as my name here peanut butter, my wife came up with it as when we were on the road in the truck i was peanut butter she was honey,, she says both go together good,, lol

4. starman32

starman32 Light Load Member

Dec 4, 2007
    demorest,Ga
    Im starman. My best friend cold me space cadet in middle school.
    In high school . He comited suiside .I found him .in the school bath room He shot him self
    God do i miss him. Im Starman In his memory I miss you Joe. RIP
    I have been
    STARMAN ever since

5. Hurrycne

Hurrycne Bobtail Member

May 30, 2009
    Goldsboro, NC
    Same as forum name, bestowed upon me years ago by a DoD civilian I had just met. Turns out an infamous boxer, (Denzel Washington played him inna movie), and I had pretty much the same first and last names.

Name stuck after awhile as friend/co-workers kept jokin that I was a "force-of-nature", (used ta work/move pretty fast, would launch things that displeased me at high velocities in various directions, etc., etc.). :biggrin_255:

Tracer fire works both ways....

6. RABYRAMS

RABYRAMS Bobtail Member

Jun 8, 2009
    SAN ANTONIO, TX
    i am new to the CB world -
    I am a Hunting Outfitter, as well as Delivery of Live Exotic Type Animals to Hunting Ranches all over the Country...

I am in between 2 Handles Right Now -
    I go by "BIGHORN" due to my Hunting Business as Well as the Animals that i transport and sell - although some Trucker Buddys of Mine call me by a different Handle - GATOR due to the Big Alligators I kill here in TX, and my lack of Fear for Wading in Water filled with Gators.

7. RABYRAMS

RABYRAMS Bobtail Member

Jun 8, 2009
    SAN ANTONIO, TX
    The GATOR handle actually has nothing to do with Any Jerry Reed Songs.

8. SonnyD

SonnyD Bobtail Member

Jun 9, 2009
    Boise, ID
    A few fellow drivers at my first trucking company and I started hanging out together during our off time. They noticed that every time we got together, I had a different girlfriend. Coincidentally, my girlfriends all had a child from a previous relationship. So the guys started calling me Step Daddy, and it stuck. Now, I wear a San Diego Padres cap with the initials SD on it all the time.

9. jlightning

jlightning Light Load Member

Jun 29, 2008
    Santa Cruz , California
    My handle is Jimmy Lightning! or some times I just go by Lightning

10. KO1927

KO1927 Medium Load Member

May 19, 2009
    NH
    I've yet to say a word on a CB, but I've had several nicknames over the years.

Big T: from Automotive class in high school, I'm 6'-3" and was 280lbs at the time, and happen to own a Model T Ford

KO1927: The screen name I have used on forums, email, etc since I was a kid. My initials and the year of that Model T

Lurch: From my co-workers at the Diesel Shop I worked in for a summer during high school. I had a tendency to sneak up behind them and watch over their shoulders to try and learn a thing or two. This usually caught them off-guard to say the least. The sneaking was unintentional- who knew such a big guy moving around could be so quiet.

Big Ken: College Classmates, I'm still 6'-3" now down to 250, to further enhance this nickname, most design majors are about half my size.

Dr. Ken: Given to me by my college rugby club, I'm not 100% sure why, but it may have something to do with doing 3 freshman years due to transferring and changing majors. Since many of you may be unfamiliar with rugby clubs, many of them don't know anyone's real name, just nicknames, and there is usually someone called "Tuna", for varying reasons.

some other names in my former rugby club:
    Tuna- (his last name was Tura, which looked like tuna)
    Vinnie-T (an italian kid from Long Island)
    Mes-(he looks like Wes, but his name is Mike)
    White Chocolate- (took him an hour to convince us his dad was black)
    Red (he had red hair)
    Clean/Diabetes Boy (body builder with a shaved head/had diabetes)
    Widowmaker (actually, his right shoulder had this moniker)
    Slots (shortening of his last name)
    Screech (had an uncanny resemblance to the "saved by the bell" character

All rugby nicknames are given to you by your team, you cannot chose it for yourself.

Most of the others I can remember without seeing them are obscene and I will not post them on this forum.

I'll probably use one of these when/if the time comes...

11. bugsy6

bugsy6 Light Load Member

Jun 4, 2009
    Daytona,FL
    Bugsy. Got it from my bothers since 13years in pest control.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.