cb handle

Discussion in 'CB Radio Forum' started by tkr2hrt, Jul 6, 2007.

1. Yodler

Yodler Light Load Member

May 16, 2011
    Tobyhanna, PA 18466, USA
    Ha ha, it's not the fastest truck that wins, but the one who stays the course. :biggrin_25525::biggrin_25525::biggrin_25525::biggrin_25525:

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. ThumperTheJackRabbit

ThumperTheJackRabbit Bobtail Member

Jul 25, 2011
    Whitleyville, Tn
    I've gone by THUMPER since before I was born. My grandmother gave me that nickname way back then and ever since then thats what I go by. Every employer, school teach (back in the day) friends an family all call me that. Infact on my wedding day my wife asked if that is what the judge would call me instead of my real name and he said NO for legal reasons. I've known people for a few years that have asked "BY THE WAY WHAT IS UR REAL NAME?" lol I like it that way!!!! So that is what I go by and its a good one cuz I run like a JackRabbit!!! LOL

ALWAYS BE SAFE OUT THERE!!!!!!!

4. oneandonly478

oneandonly478 Bobtail Member

Jul 26, 2011
    Gray,Ga
    roughrider, cause i use to always be hammer down..

5. n1xrf

n1xrf Light Load Member

Jul 18, 2011
    somewhere in the USA
    On the cb Im radar, or the #### yankee. I got radar from my last job as a radio tech for a large ambulance service. #### yankee cuz im from Maine originally. The guys on ham radio know me as N1XRF.

"Ciek Onasis" Thanks this.
  6. notezbngrn71

notezbngrn71 Road Train Member

Nov 26, 2010
    Stevensville, MI
    I've always been known as Irishdesert since my days in the Navy. The Radio Tech gave me the nickname and it stuck.

7. Iceman82

Iceman82 Light Load Member

Aug 3, 2011
    Land O Lakes FL
    I got "Iceman" by some kids in elemetary school cuz of my Tall spikey hair, making fun of me from The Top gun Movie. Then as i got older I could do things with a car that no one else could, so I ended up with "ice water in my veins." True story. Or I've been known to be as cold as Ice when I'm pissed.

8. SMURF1

SMURF1 Bobtail Member

Aug 20, 2011
    Brockville, Ontario
    I got my cb handle when I played hockey. I used to go to the rink with my 4 kids trailing along behind in snow suits.I used to always wear a multi coloured toque. So they started calling Papa Smurf and the little smurfs. It has always stuck since.LOL

9. FreightlinerGuy

FreightlinerGuy Medium Load Member

Apr 20, 2008
    Great Lakes, USA
    I've been going by Baconator past year, or so.. I really like Wendy's Baconators so :D

10. arickrick

arickrick Bobtail Member

Nov 26, 2008
    Tucson, Arizona
    On the radio they call me "Hey You", because I got used to answering to that.

11. Christensen

Christensen Light Load Member

May 24, 2011
    West Palm Beach, Fl.
    Gone by "LETHAL" for years...Even got it tattooed on my stomach...Wife gave the name to me years back...I guess in my younger days I was...Today, mostly just a name..:biggrin_255:

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.