cb handle

Discussion in 'CB Radio Forum' started by tkr2hrt, Jul 6, 2007.

1. jmoney86

jmoney86 Bobtail Member

Aug 23, 2011
    Loma Linda, CA
    I have always been nicknamed "jmoney". I don't know why, I don't have much money at all. I guess that is what makes it so funny.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. aggie1978

aggie1978 Light Load Member

Mar 16, 2008
    Jackson, MI
    I go by Padlock

I got pissed at a driver that was on the scale at the pilot in Gary IN. He went inside before pulling off the scale and I put 2 padlocks on his doors.

wife started calling me Padlock after that

To this day I can only imagine this look on his face when he went to unload,LMAO

Yodler Thanks this.
  4. stinerspecialtransport

stinerspecialtransport Bobtail Member

Aug 18, 2011
    Midland, TX
    I go by Kunta Kentay.....you know, from roots. My name is Toby and that's what I've been called all my life.

5. LoneWolf902

LoneWolf902 Bobtail Member

Sep 2, 2011
    Burleson, Texas
    Been called Coyote, play on my name, and lately dispatch has been calling me "baby boy" based on my age. lol

6. Pegasus

Pegasus Medium Load Member

Aug 27, 2011
    in the universe
    Hubby does not have his own truck or a CB radio yet and I do not have a CB base station yet. However, his nickname since before I met him is JET-Lag (he told me the first part came about because of his initials J.E.T. and I said "and the last half is because of your personality?" - he is very laid back and hard to make angry) and my nickname has been Pegasus since my senior year of high school (I got it because I was extremely stubborn about doing a report on Pegasus).

However, I guess another good nickname/handle (once we get a CB radio and a base station) could be Mama Cat or Cat Mommy because it seems like every time we get below 5 cats in the house we get asked to rescue another one from our next door neighbor. If I was either Mama Cat or Cat Mommy then hubby could be Father Cat or Cat Daddy.

7. gravdigr

gravdigr Road Train Member

May 2, 2011
    Hollidaysburg, PA
    I have been 'digger' for about 15 years now. I used to be a gravedigger among other things and the nickname stuck.

8. mvpofall

mvpofall Bobtail Member

Aug 25, 2011
    las vegas, nevada
    Bossfrogg, cause of my 2 tone green f-100 I've had since 1982(senior in HS)

9. Tha Reaper

Tha Reaper Bobtail Member

Sep 12, 2011
    Jonesville, NC
    They call me Tha Reaper, for many reasons.....Ill talk you to death or kill your radio trying.

ineedajob Thanks this.
  10. Kentucky Greywolf

Kentucky Greywolf Bobtail Member

Sep 15, 2011
    Owensboro, Kentucky
    Used to be Wolfman until everything turned grey. Greywolf now fits better

11. Eaton18

Eaton18 Road Train Member

Sep 3, 2011
    Waverly, KS
    When I was a kid starting around 14yrs old, I used Bluegill. Seemed like that's all the bigger fish I could catch when fishing with my friends.

Not a driver yet, but choose Eaton18 to use. Two reasons behind it: First I got to drive my little brothers Pete, that had one and loved it, second, when I was in law enforcement writing speeding tickets was not my favorite thing to do. We had "officer discretion" on tolerance, and I always allowed 18mph over. This was back in the National 55 days. Yes I thought is sucked too. So anyway I was eatin' the first 18..

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.