cb handle

Discussion in 'CB Radio Forum' started by tkr2hrt, Jul 6, 2007.

1. Mickey

Mickey Bobtail Member

Jan 21, 2008
    San Antonio TX
    Mine is Mickey

for years it was also Mickey mouse becuse someone started it one night and just manifested.

but how i got the handel Mickey
    i tend to collect anything Mickey Mouse. and also becuse i was always joking around.

So it just fit i guess.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. jlkklj777

jlkklj777 20 Year Truckload Veteran

Oct 1, 2007
    Duncannon, Pa
    I use the handle Naughtydog. I just love the games such as Crash Bandicoot and they are put out by Naughtydog. Considering we chase cars down the highway, sleep in a box, and pee on tires when we stop I figured Naughtydog was a perfect fit.

The wife recently joined me on the road. She uses Mamabear on the computer for her screen name because when it comes to her cubs she can be a real bear. She is only 5' 2" but that attitude of hers makes grown men take a step back lol. She likes it so she will be using it on the radio too.

She dont take guff from anyone and when she gets pissed off I cant help but laugh.

4. hytekrednek

hytekrednek Light Load Member

Dec 10, 2007
    Rock Hill, S.C.
    Look at my name here. Thats mine. Got it in high school in south eastern kentucky and it just kind stuck with me all these years. I also go by Tank which is short for Frank-Da-Tank.

5. BubbaTrucker

BubbaTrucker "Iam Hanging in there"

Nov 12, 2007
    Pennsylvania
    whenever you run in the northeast, va north to boston and pa and etc, yell for ECLIPSE, i got it due to the fact when i stand in front of you , i block much of the sun ...

bubba

6. elharrison

elharrison "Iam on my way"

Feb 8, 2007
    WV
    i dont have a handle, im still a green horn, i dont have anything that works yet...

7. notarps4me

notarps4me Road Train Member

Jan 1, 2007
    NASA HQ
    How about green horn then?:biggrin_2559:

8. elharrison

elharrison "Iam on my way"

Feb 8, 2007
    WV
    that might work :biggrin_255:

9. drfuller18

drfuller18 Light Load Member

Jan 26, 2008
    Al
    I went by Road Ranger for approx. the first half of my career..After the RoadRanger Fuller transmission....My last name is Fuller... Then I use the handle Livewire!! I know now the Cats out of the bag..:biggrin_2559:

10. rocketdoc75

rocketdoc75 Bobtail Member

Feb 1, 2008
    Racine, Wi
    I got mine recently from my wife. (and now it's not gopher or what did you do now) I have been looking for a sport bike to enjoy riding once the snow melts around my home adn I've been a medic in the military for some time now. Thus the handle "Rocket Doc".

11. outlaw trucker

outlaw trucker Bobtail Member

Feb 3, 2008
    Clarksdale Ms.
    My handle is Outlaw I was tagged by my grandfather. you see we pull grain wagons and I have always run heavy. When I say heavy I mean heavy. I pulled 1800 bushels of corn this past harvest and got chewed out by the lady at the elevator. Do the math a bushel of corn weighs 60Ibs. My rig weighs in at 30g's empty. Grandad just told me I was one crazy youngone and nothing but an Outlaw. God rest his soul. Look for you on the roads just say hey! I drive a bright yellow 9400 with a stainless hopper, you can't miss me. CYA!:biggrin_25512::smt066

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.