cb handle

Discussion in 'CB Radio Forum' started by tkr2hrt, Jul 6, 2007.

1. Razor3

Razor3 Light Load Member

Jan 27, 2014
    North Central, AR
    Razor.... Someone gave me this name at the last place I drove. Unsure of the meaning behind it. Not sure if name giver was insinuating sharpness or if there was an ironic innuendo. haha

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. mickimause

mickimause Road Train Member

Jan 1, 2014
    Central Michigan
    Went by Lady Rebel when I was quite a bit younger and thought I was somethin'. Then Tracersgirl for a while, when Tracer (my husband - he's a 6'6" redhead; his first duty station, someone saw him with about 5 or 6 normal sized guys following him & said he looked like a tracer bullet) & I first got together/married. Now, mostly it's mickimause. mickimause is also my road name with the MC we run with - figure I should keep it simple so I don't forget ;)

4. UrbanCowboy67

UrbanCowboy67 Light Load Member

Mar 10, 2014
    CHICAGO, IL
    I'm sure someone has it already, but UrbanCowboy has been my name for almost 10years. Got it in school. Country boy living in the city and then back out in the country. I live in downtown Chicago now with my fiance and yes I wear my boots everywhere. I'm not allowed to wear my belt buckle and hat anymore.....she vetoed that hahaha.

5. that65

that65 Light Load Member

Jan 16, 2012
    Lincoln,Ne.
    Mines " TIT TURD " you can fill in the blanks....LOL!!

6. Truckinchic

Truckinchic Medium Load Member

Apr 8, 2012
    MA
    no comment,,lmao

7. zukeepr

zukeepr Bobtail Member

Apr 16, 2014
    Vale Nc
    Zukeepr. Got home one day and my neighbors horses were out,the kids were screaming,the dog yapping and the x wife was yelling. I just throw my arms in the air and said welcome home zoo keeper.

8. HillJack

HillJack Light Load Member

May 22, 2013
    Leitchfield, Ky
    Tit turd... Soo... I don't get it...

9. Kickstand-117

Kickstand-117 Light Load Member

May 22, 2014
    Asheboro, NC
    I go by Kickstand. Some days you'll hear me hollerin' on 11 as 117(Eleventy-seven to some people). I got the name kickstand not from motorcycles, but from trying to turn over first thing in the morning.

10. jeremyke9906

jeremyke9906 Bobtail Member

May 8, 2012
    Texas
    Mine is Heavy Duty. My pops playfully picks on me for me fat (5'11", 315lbs), so he gave me the handle of Heavy Duty. I actually like it a lot.

11. Knucklehead619

Knucklehead619 Medium Load Member

Mar 11, 2014
    Flyover Country
    Mine's Knucklehead. Given to me by another driver on the CB when I apparently didn't impress him with my rookie driving skills.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.