CB shop black list.

Discussion in 'CB Radio Forum' started by Carolina Thunder, Oct 15, 2009.

1. mike5511

mike5511 Road Train Member

May 15, 2011
    NW Arkansas
    He ain't him............(I don't have a radio Hard Drive as set up, and I don't have a "dog in this hunt". But I can verify Mark is not Scot. We all three have a mutual friend, who is now deceased, and I have talked to both Mark and Scot on the phone... Scot, fairly often. Come to think of it, Scot and I met, at the mutual friend's shop several years ago. Mutual friend is/was AB7IF, Russell E. Clift. Those who visited CBTricks in the early days will recognize him as the former Moderator of that site. I miss ol' Russ and enjoyed this little remembrance of him.) But the main point is, Rabi ain't Hard Drive. And I know this for a fact! FWIW

Ougigoug and rabbiporkchop Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. rabbiporkchop

rabbiporkchop Road Train Member

Feb 9, 2012
    Wapwallopen, Pa
    Last edited: Jun 3, 2018
  4. craig_sez

craig_sez Road Train Member

Sep 5, 2013
    novascotia,Canada
    The truth will set you free!!!!

Jesus who has the time to record their voice to sound like a kid..God d@#n drama queens..
    Yeah i have been told about this nro group..Gimme a break..

rabbiporkchop Thanks this.
  5. Timin770

Timin770 Road Train Member

May 27, 2011
    Canton, GA
    Holy Hell if I spent 650 on a radio it better blow smoke right out of the box. Dang thing better iron my laundry too. No way Im dropping 300 more.

6. slim6596

slim6596 Medium Load Member

Dec 1, 2015
    I can’t say anything about Mark or his business practices as they stand now, but...

The couple of radios I bought from him back in the early 2000’s were top notch. He did work that another shop said was impossible (echo board added to Uniden 78LTW and hard mounted inside so that once he was done, the radio’s insides still looked stock). Any radio I ran that Mark setup always got compliments and performed better than others I had.
    If I could pickup my purchase in person, I wouldn’t hesitate to buy from him (I don’t trust shippers after driving for FedEx Freight).

7. craig_sez

Sep 5, 2013
    novascotia,Canada
    I had a shipment issue when i bought a radio from mark..Radio was dinged up..We got things all straightened out though..Been dealing with mark for about a yr now..The odd text/call and sometime 45 minute bs chat but only issue i have is how far he is behind...Sucks when your a one man band trying to keep everyone happy..
    Im not w/o a radio but i guess im just horny to get my radio back with the few tweeks he is doin..
    Other than that i get asked on a weekly basis anout what kinda radio/mic and who tuned...Cpl people thought i sounded so clear that i was in their jump seat,one fella asked what amp im runnin and im just a barefoot ra dee ohhhhh..

8. rabbiporkchop

Feb 9, 2012
    Wapwallopen, Pa
    This guy has his packing skills down to a science.

9. craig_sez

Sep 5, 2013
    novascotia,Canada
    My 955 went to mark in a hard shelled case with foam cut to fit...The hard shell itself was packed in a box with lotsa bubble wrap..So unless its tossed from a plane at 30 thou ft then there is only one way its gettin beat up...

10. rabbiporkchop

Feb 9, 2012
    Wapwallopen, Pa
    Mark19960 that's his legitimate Channel and he uses the CB Kidd Channel as his alter ego to avoid tarnishing his professional image.
    He deliberately disguises his voice so you won't know who he is.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2018
  11. craig_sez

Sep 5, 2013
    novascotia,Canada
    Well if he was so good and so professional he wouldnt be afraid to voice what he says is the truth..

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.