CBD oil

Discussion in 'Experienced Truckers' Advice' started by scott180, Feb 13, 2020.

1. 88228822

88228822 Heavy Load Member

Sep 26, 2018
    Except CBD is still federally illegal and we are regulated by the feds. Let's not forget that even though lots of states have legalized marijuana, federally it is still a schedule 1 narcotic.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Qbf594

Qbf594 Road Train Member

Aug 15, 2019
    Southern Canadian annex, NY
    Well once they just go legalize the stuff then the medical field and other scientist folks can do the necessary research. There is a ton of interest, a ton of potential need, and everyone is hamstrung because they can't run legit studies. It's rediculous. My daughter has one of those new TV's with on demand shows and she showed me one about 2 people trying to drag CBD and THC out of the dark ages. The Dutch guy risks his legal liberty to run tests on stuff he sells to a Dutch shop.
    I vote for science over outdated opinion

Odin's Rabid Dog Thanks this.
  4. mustang190

mustang190 Road Train Member

Jan 18, 2011
    Florida Panhandle
    Sounds like snake oil.

5. Qbf594

Qbf594 Road Train Member

Aug 15, 2019
    Southern Canadian annex, NY
    Watch what parents of kids with epilepsy have to say. Seems pretty straightforward.

6. Linte_Loco

Linte_Loco Road Train Member

Apr 24, 2011
    LA (lower Alabama)
    Bottle of rum and a few Quaaludes and you won’t give a #### about a drug test :cool:

D.Tibbitt and x1Heavy Thank this.
  7. snowwy

snowwy Road Train Member

Jul 6, 2009
  8. RockinChair

RockinChair Road Train Member

Feb 19, 2012
    CC, TX
    "Δ9-tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), the main psychoactive constituent of cannabis, accumulates in adipose tissue where it is stored for long periods of time."
    Reintoxication: the release of fat-stored Δ9-tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) into blood is enhanced by food deprivation or ACTH exposure

---

"Although it’s been known for years that THC is stored in fat"
    One Toke, Many Hits: Exercise Could Trigger Additional High for Marijuana Users | TIME.com

---

"The main metabolite these drug screenings look for is called THC-COOH. This substance is stored in your body fat.

“Compared to other drugs, marijuana has the longest detection time, up to months, because the detectable chemicals stay in the body’s fat cells,”"
    What You Should Know About Detoxing from Weed

Odin's Rabid Dog and x1Heavy Thank this.
  9. Snow Monster

Snow Monster Medium Load Member

Feb 9, 2019
    The only reason its still illegal in the US is because a long time ago a bunch of rich people heavily invested in fibre like cotton for fabric, lumber for paper, drug companies and others who felt threatened by the potential of these plants with so many different uses to put them out of business.

I've been using the evil weed for pain management, appetite inducement during cancer, stress relief and a number of other ailments over the years and I could give a hoot whether it was legal or not.
    It replaced muscle relaxants, anti inflammatories, opiate pain killers, anti depressants and a whole whack of other prescription drugs.
    My doctor didn't like it because he was a pill pusher dedicated to big pharma, but f'k him, big hypocrite.

I've been dealing with body wide neuropathy and a lot of pain for the last 7 years.
    My GP would have me on opiates, my oncology doctor says whatever works the best for you.
    What works best for me is indica with a THC content of 25% or greater.

This months medicine.
    DSC_3741.JPG

10. Odin's Rabid Dog

Odin's Rabid Dog Heavy Load Member

May 6, 2018
    NW MT
    I agree. Too many outrageous claims lacking clinical trials.

11. mustang190

mustang190 Road Train Member

Jan 18, 2011
    Florida Panhandle
    There’s been these “miracle” cures for centuries.

Odin's Rabid Dog Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.