CBD oil

Discussion in 'Experienced Truckers' Advice' started by scott180, Feb 13, 2020.

1. mustang190

mustang190 Road Train Member

Jan 18, 2011
    Florida Panhandle
    Don’t forget that there are a lot of rich people heavily invested in cannabis too.

Tb0n3 Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Odin's Rabid Dog

Odin's Rabid Dog Heavy Load Member

May 6, 2018
    NW MT
    My wife uses THC with a med card for legality, for a number of ailments, and after seeing the horrifying results of pharma alternatives, she has my complete approval. It works for her nerve pain, anxiety/PTSD, sleep troubles, etc. She uses indica and sativa at different times, and honestly, I've gone from strong skepticism to strong support in a few years.

The pharma alternatives are outrageously expensive, highly addictive, with devastating side effects and nightmare withdrawal symptoms.

She's very careful when I'm home, so that I'm no where near when she's partaking.

It works, is affordable, with no bad side effects.

D.Tibbitt, x1Heavy and Snow Monster Thank this.
  4. scott180

scott180 Road Train Member

Dec 10, 2012
    Tooele, UT
    One problem with medical marijuana is it affects people differently. Some it seems to do a wonderful job helping and others it worsens mental conditions.
    We need proper studies for applications, delivery and dosing.

Tobacco is a all natural plant that is dryed and smoked but it was found to cause cancer.
    Marijuana is a all natural plant that is dryed and smoked but it was found to cause....we don't know yet.

D.Tibbitt, Tb0n3 and Odin's Rabid Dog Thank this.
  5. Snow Monster

Snow Monster Medium Load Member

Feb 9, 2019
    That is true of any drug including alcohol when talking about mental health.

We all react differently and it depends a lot on many factors, your environment, genetics, lifestyle, diet, family history, emotions, tolerance, frequency, dosage, etc, etc, etc.

Some people who get lung cancer are not smokers, and not all smokers die from tobacco induced cancers.

Your physical and psychological well being has a lot to do with moderation, consciousness and inner strength.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2020
    Odin's Rabid Dog Thanks this.
  6. Snow Monster

Snow Monster Medium Load Member

Feb 9, 2019
    Rich people jump on anything that becomes popular and profitable, criminals too.

tscottme and Odin's Rabid Dog Thank this.
  7. x1Heavy

x1Heavy Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2016
    White County, Arkansas
    Actually plain tobacco grown before we were America is not a problem generally. People only lived to be around 40 at most. Some got past that. They were a tough people in those days a Pharmacy store in downtown Williamsburg taught that Opium was availible but at like 10 british pounds a dose, which would be hundreds of dollars in todays money and people would have had major surgery done without that unless for some life was intractable to use a big word.

I don;t think I would want them to chop a arm off with me all up after a accident that requires it. Its not for me.

When modern tobacco started adding everything to cigerettes and so forth they earned the name cancer sticks and with good reason. A dear friend from childhood found smoking as a teen and one day he had to have a special surgery done and they accessed his lungs at about 16 I think it was. It was coal black by then. I quietly checked up on him not too long ago and hes doing well.

I myself was a smoker for most all of trucking and it took about 10 years after I stopped to regain most of what I lost in the body since then.

I am not adverse to using pot as a medicine but it has to be in a form other than smoking. And it would be really sick in this state to issue a pot medical card. And then the cash purchasing problem comes up. No insurance for obvious reasons. So it's unaffordable generally.

8. SteveScott

SteveScott Road Train Member

Nov 10, 2015
    I've always been skeptical too. I have no doubt that THC has "some" medicinal benefits for certain ailments, but CBD oil as far as I can tell is just a way for snake oil salesmen to market weed legally. There have been absolutely no reputable research studies done on CBD, and the claims made by the manufacturers are worthless. People are stupid, and spend billions of dollars every year on junk. Kind of like the pills that are supposed to make your junk "longer". What kind of an idiot believes this is possible?

Odin's Rabid Dog Thanks this.
  9. snowwy

snowwy Road Train Member

Jul 6, 2009
    Well. If you can have your junk operated on for length. Can't there be pills too?

10. Tb0n3

Tb0n3 Road Train Member

Oct 5, 2012
    Earth
    It's like asking if a grader can make a road, why can't a laptop? It should be powerful enough.

D.Tibbitt Thanks this.
  11. SteveScott

SteveScott Road Train Member

Nov 10, 2015
    For the people who believe in those "manhood" extenders, I often wondered why the pills would just work on your junk, and not other parts of your body. I mean what if you took this stuff and your nose grew 3 inches?

91B20H8, kemosabi49 and D.Tibbitt Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.