CDL class B training in PA

Discussion in 'Trucking Schools and CDL Training Forum' started by kramerpez2, Sep 18, 2018.

1. Cam Roberts

Cam Roberts Road Train Member

May 13, 2018
    That will also score you a “restricted to automatic transmission only” on your cdl innpennsylvania

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. ttypewe4jim

ttypewe4jim Light Load Member

Feb 21, 2018
    Ahh didn't think about that my school district still runs manuals as of now, though they are not private. Sorry it never even crossed my mind.

4. Cam Roberts

Cam Roberts Road Train Member

May 13, 2018
    No biggie bud. Just thought I would throw that out there. The big money class b jobs with construction trucks are all manual transmission trucks so with that restriction, you are stuck in a school bus or equivialnt

ttypewe4jim Thanks this.
  5. senelcoolidge

senelcoolidge Bobtail Member

Aug 20, 2018
    central florida
    Just get a Class A CDL. I have a Class B and wish I had an A.With an A you have so many #### options.

6. Tlauden

Tlauden Bobtail Member

Jul 2, 2018
    Dunno where you are at in PA, but Sage CDL training does offer classes that are out on the range only. I think you pay by the hour or something like that and they do true 1 on 1 training.... you could pay to train through them and they are also a 3rd party tester for the state. so you take your test with them also.

7. kramerpez2

kramerpez2 Bobtail Member

Sep 18, 2018
    Great info! I'm in Coatesville, but willing to travel wherever for the behind the wheel training. Just need to keep studying for the written exam first. I'm interested in my class B. Does Sage offer that training out on the range as well. Thanks again

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.