cdn logistics

Discussion in 'Motor Carrier Questions - The Inside Scoop' started by oneshot53, Jan 24, 2011.

1. oneshot53

oneshot53 Bobtail Member

Jan 24, 2011
    muscle shoals al
    :biggrin_25525:anybody working for cdn out of northlake il,how are they? thinking of leasing to them

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. oneshot53

oneshot53 Bobtail Member

Jan 24, 2011
    muscle shoals al
    hello anyone out there?

4. cactusjack

cactusjack Medium Load Member

Aug 2, 2009
    oklahoma
    it might take awhile to get some one to respond... be patient the answers will come

5. losttrucker

losttrucker Road Train Member

Mar 9, 2008
    greenville,nc
    But why is this in the bad company section???

6. cactusjack

cactusjack Medium Load Member

Aug 2, 2009
    oklahoma
    i was asking my self that same question but maybe he just did not know where else to turn .....
    hopefully he will get his answers

losttrucker Thanks this.
  7. jack5

jack5 Light Load Member

Jun 1, 2005
    garland,tx
    I haven't driven for them but I did run into one of their drivers a few months ago in Ontario,Ca. Apparently Cdn illegally keeps a portion of the fuel surcharge. Instead of passing on 100% they pass on 80%. That in itself is a red flag. Come to think of it most companies based around Chicago raise a red flag.

8. REDD

REDD The Legend

Jun 29, 2009
    Dueling Banjoville
    I'm not going to argue with the fact that 100% of the fuel surcharge should be passed onto the individual who is paying for the fuel....

But I will ask what makes you say they illegally keep the fuel surcharge? There is no law saying that they have to give you a surcharge.... So since there is no law stating such a thing, then how can they be doing it illegally?

Jack, your information is third & possibly 4th party information.... A CB rumor more or less.

9. oneshot53

oneshot53 Bobtail Member

Jan 24, 2011
    muscle shoals al
    where do i get info on company onthis site?

10. Rollover the Original

Rollover the Original Road Train Member

Jul 1, 2009
    Springfield,MO

Look below The Truckers Report Lofgo about 1" See the darker bar called a menu bar? look 6 words to the right and you'll see the word "Search."

Click it and then put the words or name you are looking for and click ok and you should get what you need. If there is nothing on that company then you wont get anything
    OR
    Go here http://www.thetruckersreport.com/truckingindustryforum/trucking-company-dac-reports/ This is the DAC report so look in there.

11. debbistyle

debbistyle Bobtail Member

Aug 9, 2011
    North Carolina
    I am a truckers wife. I have no idea if I am replying properly for the inquires for CDN Logistics but I had to try. My husband has over 30 yrs experience driving a truck. A year ago he bought his first truck with the hope of making a good living as an owner operator. He leased on to CDN and ran hard for them. He was gone from home a month at a time for the 4-5 months he worked there. The bottom line is they do not pay! There was always excuses like accounting problems or direct deposit mess ups or the check is in the mail (but hardly ever comes). Of the few checks that did come, they stopped payment on it for $1200 which totally messed up my bank account. My husband loves his job and he is very loyal. He kept driving for them because he liked the dispatchers and was personally promised by management that he would be paid every cent the following week. He was even promised bonuses for taking loads that would postpone him from his home time. When payday came and he didn't get a check he was told he'd have to wait another week because checks could only be written at certain times. They never did pay up and we got so far behind that he had to give up his truck and now he's back to company driving. Please beware of CDN. I don't want anyone else going through what we have been through.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.