Celadon As A Whole For An Experienced Driver

Discussion in 'Celadon' started by BillJ72, Dec 10, 2008.

1. sxty9GTO

sxty9GTO Bobtail Member

Jan 21, 2009
    Corning, NY
    Well I know I miss being there, the milage was survivable, the truck ran good and my last DM and I saw eye to eye just fine. I was always home within a day of when I wanted to be there and emergancy hometime was granted. Heck I asked for hometime in Vancouver and made it home, on time a week later...FROM LA!!!

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. dammyankee

dammyankee Light Load Member

Feb 10, 2009
    brownsville tx
    t looks to me as if you had a DM that didn't know what she was doing, people that were not communicating about your assigned trk and a trk that needed to be fixed if not retired. I drove for Celadon fro 3 yrs and loved it til they brought in a new management staff that changed the rules. They ran off so many experienced drivers that Celadon had to run them off. I'm considering going back. this is the only thread where people actually had good things to say about a company.:yes2557:

4. Locdrjr

Locdrjr Light Load Member

May 19, 2008
    Eaton Rapids , MI
    I am happy here , I avg. 2200 miles a week (all winter long) I am get home Tues. morning and am off until Thurs. night at 8 pm, last week I made $827.19 before taxes on miles/ short haul bonus and Detention time, all in 5 days driving... , I spent more then I made with the big "C" , I stick with NTB...

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.