Celadon Lease drivers

Discussion in 'Celadon' started by roadhammer123, Feb 27, 2015.

1. poppapump1332

poppapump1332 Road Train Member

Jan 2, 2010
    birdsboro,pa
    I have no dog in this fight but a new member on tr posting how great a company is makes me wonder.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Gregg Davis

Gregg Davis Bobtail Member

Jun 25, 2015
    i had anothwr account but cant remember the info sice its been so long i have ever posted anything on here. someone was watching this and asked me to post a settlement up so.i did

ipogsd and poppapump1332 Thank this.
  4. Tkrazy

Tkrazy Bobtail Member

Apr 8, 2015
    if they book cheap freight that's on them. there are several approved brokers and they can add additional brokers. Check out the fb flatbed.page
    Look at the celadon/eagle flatbed Facebook page you see more settlements etc. Greg is the.admin of that group.

5. Gregg Davis

Gregg Davis Bobtail Member

Jun 25, 2015
    yes i am but what does that have to do qith anything i
    yes i may be one of the admins but that doesnt have anything to do with what we are talking about. we have many brokers we can choose from. ie tql mercer ats landstar ect. i am not going to lie some have done extremely well here and some didnt. most of the ones that didnt thought they could do what they wanted like most that come into this program that have failed. as o/o we all know that its hard work especially to the ones that are just learning the system. i help probably every driver here atleast once which i do everyday. i want to see all succeed in the changeover from company to having thier own authority. i do this out of the goodness of my heart. wish i got paid for it but oh well. i broker 95% of my own loads.

6. SouthTexasTrucker

SouthTexasTrucker Bobtail Member

Jul 14, 2015
    San Antonio, TX
    Can anyone confirm Celadons new subsidiary company that allows you to book your own loads at 75%?

7. poppapump1332

poppapump1332 Road Train Member

Jan 2, 2010
    birdsboro,pa
    Eagle.Theres a thread here on it

SouthTexasTrucker Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.