Celadon on the ropes...

Discussion in 'Celadon' started by double yellow, May 3, 2017.

1. Kasper42

Kasper42 Light Load Member

Jul 23, 2016
    South Carolina
    . I heard from a friend that Blair logistics is trying to buy Celadon is that true just asking

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. 48Packard

48Packard Ol' Two-stop Shag!

Apr 19, 2009
    Could be anywhere
    I did a search and found nothing to corroborate this.

4. Majestic 670

Majestic 670 Heavy Load Member

May 10, 2016
    Landcruiser
    Celadon hurt a lot of people and we have people who hold them in high regard. They didn’t pay contractors they lied about the books,and they continue to deceive people.They are a scum company and anyone who’s loyal to them and don’t consider the next person is just as bad. This company should be brought down. They lie and they have people still playing music like the ship is not sinking. All that money,being investigated and caught liars don’t go to court overnight in this situation. They are far from alright....

5. laaylor

laaylor Road Train Member

Oct 16, 2007
    Creston, Wa
  6. laaylor

Oct 16, 2007
    Creston, Wa
    Not my experience at all.. they have been awesome to me the entire time I have been with them.. I know the financials were manipulated by past management, but, you accusing them of directly cheating contractors is bull... so many people sign on to be lease operators who have no idea what they are doing or what they are getting into.. that’s their responsibility to know what they are doing and run like a business.. I have only been a company driver and have been treated really well and fairly and accurately compensated for YEARS!! That’s why I defend them and am sticking with them until I need to make a change for my individual needs.. don’t berate me for my experience with MY company.. you have a right to your opinion: I have a right to mine..

bzinger and JOHNQPUBLIC Thank this.
  7. spyder7723

spyder7723 Road Train Member

Mar 31, 2013
    sarasota, fl
    There is zero evidence they cheated contractors out of money.

laaylor Thanks this.
  8. aussiejosh

aussiejosh Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2009
    Airlie Beach QLd
    Any ex CEO's from Leaman Bro's working there?

9. Majestic 670

Majestic 670 Heavy Load Member

May 10, 2016
    Landcruiser
    I seen videos of drivers showing all the revenue they made and after egregious deductions no money. Celedon cant just not pay you as an employee and make deductions from your settlements for work performed by you the employee because of the State,and Federal laws they need to uphold. If they go belly up in then you may need a ride home.I heard and read testimonies from all sides of the company are not a favorable company for Contractors who in turn are actually partners. Just because they secured a line of debt to keep the lights on doesn’t make job security. I appreciate you’ll reading my post. Be safe and stop defending the companies that take advantage of hard working people and their families. I’ll sell you a pipe dream and dupe you into a limited loadboard and no support for you as a partner.

10. laaylor

Oct 16, 2007
    Creston, Wa
    Who are you to tell me I can’t defend my company from what people claim to have “heard or seen”? I have worked for them for years and have a completely different point of view: and that is from actually dealing with them each day.... I will continue to defend them if and when I want to do so; and you’re spouting off about hearsay and what ifs aren’t going to stop me from saying my opinion and thoughts from my actual experience of working for them as a company driver for many, many years...

bzinger, driverdriver and JOHNQPUBLIC Thank this.
  11. laaylor

Oct 16, 2007
    Creston, Wa
    If said contractors showed you settlements with egregious deductions those said contractors had to have a signed contract that they read and understood? Correct? Hummmm

driverdriver and spyder7723 Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.