Celadon trucking company in Indianapolis in

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Owennine7, Mar 29, 2014.

  1. Owennine7

    Owennine7 Bobtail Member

    5
    1
    Mar 29, 2014
    0
    I worked for celadon trucking for years since mr russel stepped down the company has gone down hill fast. Where do I start 1st they leave drivers broke down for hours and hours in terriable conditions, they are double charging drivers on work they have done on there lease trucks,and they are still not fixed right,not paying fuel surcharge to alll lease drivers ,taking more money then you agreed on taken your whole pay cheek and telling you to bad, can't get a straight answer from any one they all lie,working on trucks and not fixing them, there mechanics r not certified and the trucks r not safe they don't care about drivers anymore it can take hours to get a hold of someone and I promise nothing nothing will get taken care of .they r stealing from there drivers there motto is if it ain't broken we r not going to fix it what happend to preventive mainteance. And the drivers get blamed. Or saying they did a pm on your truck and they didn't put all the oil in truck that is needed, or didn't change the filters,or forgot to put oil in it at all. I would not recommend this company to my worst enemy. All these I have talked about has happend to me and a lot of other people so please if u want to b broke .not go home and see your family, get ripped off go ahead take a chance. I am in the process of getting an attorney and other drivers involved.any worker or driver that's been there for years those r the ones that made the company are no longer there i am talking 16 yrs 20 yrs, even longer they got rid of them now it's people that have no experience , bad attitude,don't really want to be there,they don't even now your name,never was like that when mr Russell was in charge to bad he worked hard to make a good company and now it's gone to hell
     
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

    Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

    Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.