Central dispatch WTF

Discussion in 'Car Hauler and Auto Carrier Trucking Forum' started by Hulld, Nov 22, 2017.

1. Edward010

Edward010 Bobtail Member

May 28, 2017
    You may sign up for CarShipIO Loadboard. It's totally free =)

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Kozakvod

Kozakvod Medium Load Member

Jan 24, 2013
    CarShipIQ is NOT a load board. It's an online base load tracking software platform, AND only first 15 days are free, after that...cha-ching on that credit card. I personally see zero value for my business. Let's face it, CD is the ONLY game in town and they know it!

KANSAS TRANSIT Thanks this.
  4. Edward010

Edward010 Bobtail Member

May 28, 2017
    Oh yea it is Absolutely a LoadBoard, we just got 2 loads from it last week for company I dispatch. They do not have ton of loads yet, but we see more and more every week. I love that I do not have to spend time calling a broker on load I want.
    AS far as pricing, it is not for a load board, and its not for tracking loads either.
    They have a strong TMS that we use to manage trucks, drivers, and dispatch loads, also all the docs and invoicing is on there as well.
    You should check it out and research more before you comment:)

5. LGarrison

LGarrison Road Train Member

May 19, 2011
    Sandpoint Idaho
    it's just greed boycott them that price will come of come down

Edward010 Thanks this.
  6. Ziggy319

Ziggy319 Medium Load Member

Mar 27, 2012
    Syracuse,ny
    It will never come down. It’s owned by Manheim. They also own ready and want All loads to go through ready. 1Dispatch is free. It’s Readys board. The will push every load they can there. CD is the walking dead

Doealex, yb226, Kozakvod and 1 other person Thank this.
  7. allso

allso Bobtail Member

Jan 12, 2018
    HI there, Is there no other option than CD or Carshipio in the market?

8. Atlanticus trucking

Atlanticus trucking Light Load Member

Jun 22, 2018
    I’m confused and trying to understand. Are you saying that CD and Ready are owned by Manheim. 1dispatch is Ready’s loadboard which is free. And lastly Manheim wants every load to go through their free loadboard 1dispatch?

Am i getting this correct? If so where do i sign up for 1dispatch? I went to their website and there is no registration, just a login or forgot pass screen.

9. brian991219

brian991219 Road Train Member

Aug 10, 2013
    Lords Valley, PA
    Yes, Cox Automotive is the corporate parent of Manheim Auctions, Ready Logistics, 1Dispatch and many more auto related businesses.

To sign up for 1Dispatch you need to be a qualified Ready Logistics carrier, which you can't even begin the process until you have you insurance, US DOT and MC numbers (operating authority) in place.

You need to call Ready and they will send you a carrier authorization packet, fill out all 20 pages and send back with copies of all the documents they want. In a week or two afterwards they will contact you if you are approved.

10. StrokerTSi

StrokerTSi Medium Load Member

Aug 28, 2016
    Everytime I've called ready, they tell me they don't have any carrier openings.

11. Tropsnart

Tropsnart Road Train Member

Jun 8, 2015
    Pavilion New York
    Give me your number. When Ready calls me trying to peddle a car from Long Island to Delaware again , I'll tell them to call you.

51.50 Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.