Central Refrigerated Lease Question

Discussion in 'Central Refrigerated' started by bamamac, Nov 5, 2012.

1. Hardwork

Hardwork Light Load Member

Apr 23, 2013
    Look in your mirror.
    My best friend worked at McDonald's for minimum wage now drives OTR and is leasing and nets 2k every week at that rate it would be 96k can't make that at McDonald's.And drivers say don't lease "lol"

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Wickedfire77

Wickedfire77 Road Train Member

Mar 3, 2013
    Northern, Michigan
    Those fat paychecks are nice. However, trucking in General is feast or famine.
    And I hope you put aside tax money, and "rainy day " money. Unless it's a dedicated account with predictable miles, 2k net per week is not going to last forever. Just sayin

Lady K and Arkansas Frost Thank this.
  4. Arkansas Frost

Arkansas Frost Heavy Load Member

Aug 2, 2012
    North Little Rock, AR
    I seriously doubt this statement. Where are they leasing? Because a single lease op would be consistently grossing $2,500 to $3,000 and that means running your clock out every week and never having issues, at most lease rates. Now if he's leasing his own truck to a company, maybe but that's a different game. That's a little unrealistic for a normal lease/op though. A lot of people get in the bad habit of over inflating their own numbers.

5. Hardwork

Hardwork Light Load Member

Apr 23, 2013
    Look in your mirror.
    The company he's leasing from is Prime and they pay percentage pay when you lease.And his gross was 5k or more weekly so yes it's true how long it will last is unknown but it's true.

6. 123456

123456 Road Train Member

Oct 22, 2010
    :biggrin_2559:

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.