Central Refrigerated Truck Stop II

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by celticwolf, Jan 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arkansas Frost

Arkansas Frost Heavy Load Member

Aug 2, 2012
    North Little Rock, AR
    No, it was Elloree. I've been here a couple of times but the dry side (groceries), opens the door at 1700 and I guess everyone showed up about 1730 cuz there was a huge line. They got me out in less than a hour though after I got in the door. Was a weird setup but their lumpers weren't messing around so happy happy happy. Had time to go get my truck washed.

Last edited: Aug 30, 2013
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Arkansas Frost

Aug 2, 2012
    North Little Rock, AR
    By the way if we do finish on time, our break is only 30 minutes. Then we'll come back and do your paperwork so don't worry it won't be long! Have a seat. You're not in a hurry are you?!

4. passion4polishing

passion4polishing Road Train Member

Mar 7, 2012
    Tampa, FL
    Flel is the fastest food lion. I got to the dry side 45 minutes early once. They had me out at my appt time. Salisbury, on the other hand...

5. 4noReason

4noReason Road Train Member

Nov 29, 2012
    so do you guys drop your loaded trailers on days like labor days? or do you otr guys just stick with it.load.

6. Arkansas Frost

Aug 2, 2012
    North Little Rock, AR
    Depends on the planners working that weekend, your DM, and the freight that's in the area if you are trying to drop. I've been scheduled for drops that were backed up by picking up the same crappy load. My advice is try to get a drop and get their quickly so you're available to run whatever has to be run from the area.

7. Prostar_Central

Prostar_Central Light Load Member

Aug 24, 2013
    Anyone know how good you have to do to get that idle bonus every month? and im guessing its 1 cent per mile bonus?

8. Clyde07

Clyde07 Heavy Load Member

May 28, 2013
    I haven't had any problems at Salisbury. I'm usually out of there in less than 2 hrs and that includes dragging my feet at the gate when the blonde is on duty.

Arkansas Frost Thanks this.
  9. Buckeye91

Buckeye91 Road Train Member

Sep 26, 2011
    Midwest, USA
    Im delivering to a target DC in Cedar Falls, IA that's open on Labor day.

10. Buckeye91

Buckeye91 Road Train Member

Sep 26, 2011
    Midwest, USA
    Why wont you get detention?

11. Arkansas Frost

Aug 2, 2012
    North Little Rock, AR
    One thing is it's a dedicated account so you don't always get your detention. That's up to your DM. If you're running a really good week you might as well just suck it up. Another thing was it was suppose to be preloaded so I stopped to do all my online safety stuff at Conley and I didn't get there until really late. You don't get detention with anyone if you're late (unless you were sent in late and you're really nice to the ex-pay lady!)

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.