Central Refrigerated Truck Stop II

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by celticwolf, Jan 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Buckeye91

Buckeye91 Road Train Member

Sep 26, 2011
    Midwest, USA
    Yeah, i know what youre saying, whenever I get loads to CASNAP, preloads, so I never pick up on time, because thats by my house. So im at home lol. Same with RFHO. Parents up in Michigan, so I get a cooked meal up there lol.

Arkansas Frost Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. 4noReason

4noReason Road Train Member

Nov 29, 2012
    rfho is a good place. was so worried when my navigation told me to do a uturn to get into the place. but i know now michigan is like that

4. Clyde07

Clyde07 Heavy Load Member

May 28, 2013
    Were any of you at KFCI today around 1300? If so and you were the one that helped me out, I just want to apologize to you. If I see you again, I'll buy you lunch and tell you to your face how sorry I am to have been so inconsiderate. First, you loaned me your cutters to cut the cable off the door and then you spotted for me squeezing out of a tight spot. I thanked you, but because I was so absorbed in my own world, I didn't offer to return the favor when you hooked up. Very selfish on my part. I realized after I pulled out of the plant how inconsiderate and selfish I must have seemed to you. I'm very sorry. Please forgive me and I sincerely hope to cross paths again soon.

5. Buckeye91

Buckeye91 Road Train Member

Sep 26, 2011
    Midwest, USA
    LOL, yeah, theyre nicknamed, michigan U turns. I lived in Grand Rapids for the past 3 years. Just moved back home to Ohio. Its crazy how common uturns are.

6. Arkansas Frost

Arkansas Frost Heavy Load Member

Aug 2, 2012
    North Little Rock, AR
    Pretty sure there's an black hole full of empties somewhere near Chicago. I think it's called USCMIN... But I'm not running around without the go ahead again.

7. 4noReason

4noReason Road Train Member

Nov 29, 2012
    i dont know if uscmin had some. there were 4 on friday and usually theres 9-12. besides they are closed now. the spotter isnt there for central and the guard wont let you in. till sunday morning. if theres a empty even.

8. Arkansas Frost

Aug 2, 2012
    North Little Rock, AR
    Yeah, I use to be Midwest regional. I was griping about them because they're closed til the morning. I bobtailed. Anybody know the best way to park at the Home Depot in Aurora?! I bet this place gets busy on Saturday morning.

9. passion4polishing

passion4polishing Road Train Member

Mar 7, 2012
    Tampa, FL
    If its not still closed off, I park on the south side of the building. You can fit a trl there too, not that that helps you now. If not you can park behind the building up against the curb (just keep the big door clear). Honestly though, if you're bobtail you could just park towards the back on the contractors entrance side. It's always less slow there, and its closer to the food.

10. Arkansas Frost

Aug 2, 2012
    North Little Rock, AR
    Thanks I actually went back to your earlier post and read where you said behind the Home Depot. Then I looked around and realized that it did take some creative driving to get in the main lot from the side entrance, lol. So I mapped it, zoomed o the satellite, and figured out how to pull around back. I'm by the curb facing the exit! Too bad my ten isn't up for 2 more hours I'd be headed to the house!!

11. passion4polishing

passion4polishing Road Train Member

Mar 7, 2012
    Tampa, FL
    Lol I just reread my post. Is it obvious it's the first thing I did when I woke up? Less slow? That should've said less crowded.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.