Central Refrigerated Truck Stop

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by jjranch, Apr 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1badz28

1badz28 Road Train Member

Dec 7, 2008
    savannah georgia
    ok so who about the central accident in atlanta on tues? well i seen it first hand still trying to figure out what happened. the traffic station on the radio said a big rig had lost its roof going under a bride on I285 but when i went past the side of the trailer and the roof was gone but the cargo which appeared to be dog food was still on the pallets and sitting on what wqas left of the trailer in the upright position. now the roof to the trailer was sitting in the slow lane about 30 feet in front of the truck. still cant figure that out and the truck itsself never looked like it went over on its side. ( black prostar) . i got some pics but dont know how to post them on here ill get with jess later and see if she can do that for me.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. sydsdriver

sydsdriver Medium Load Member

Dec 19, 2009
    In the truck
    Seems a shame to waste that on a freezer.......pig roast Sunday at 1bad's everybody bring yur favorite side dish.

4. sydsdriver

sydsdriver Medium Load Member

Dec 19, 2009
    In the truck
    Oooops make that Saturday, some may need Sunday to "recover".

5. 1badz28

Dec 7, 2008
    savannah georgia
    nope but theres bbq for ya in savannah ga if you ever make it this way actually theres a cold storage in rincon central goes to a lot and its only 2 miles from the house so get a load there and lets eat

Lady K Thanks this.
  6. 1badz28

Dec 7, 2008
    savannah georgia
    actually we roasted a butt and side of ribs last weekend with the neighbors.

7. Lady K

Lady K Road Train Member

You got yourself a deal!! <BIG GRIN!!>

8. mikley28

mikley28 Road Train Member

Oct 10, 2009
    Tracy, CA
    if somehow im not able to dump this Kraft load from Springfield, MO, Ill be headed to Norcross.

What happened to all those Kraft Dedicated guys? isnt this their thing... DC to DC?

9. mikley28

mikley28 Road Train Member

Oct 10, 2009
    Tracy, CA
    This Walmart in Harrisonville, mo is the worst I have been to! :biggrin_25510: Arrived 1650 for 1730 appt and its now 2020 and still not done and there are only a handful of trucks here!

Literally! only 5 trucks!

Finally left. Paperwork done EXACTLY 4 hours after my scheduled appointment time... looks kinda fishy if you ask me.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2011
  10. Panhandle flash

Panhandle flash Road Train Member

Jul 18, 2008
    Oklahoma City
    Well crap, was probably sitting within 75 yards of you. Am at the scale house now , doing my 10 if you want to stop here. Purple transam trk.

11. Panhandle flash

Panhandle flash Road Train Member

Jul 18, 2008
    Oklahoma City
    Oh, and I was there for over 4 hrs. Course I was late getting there and "had to be worked in". Thankfully, lates not on me tho. Wasn't even given it till 1445, due in at 1545, and was an hr away. plus pick up and blah blah, got the 30 mics late.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.