central refrigerated

Discussion in 'Central Refrigerated' started by tkr2hrt, Apr 10, 2007.

1. Rugerfan

Rugerfan Road Train Member

May 3, 2011
    Redding,CA
    yeah 55 gets old but being from CA im used to it. usually around here if you go around 60 or 62 you are just fine and the cops wont touch you but i dont mind the 55 i would love to haul AZ,CA,OR,WA,ID,NV but the southwest would be even better im tired of chaining up and dealing with snow

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. billyj57

billyj57 Bobtail Member

May 18, 2010
    muncie indiana
    well i've talked to alot of cen.ref. so called o/o's and at the end of the story i ask to see the last month or 2 pay cks. they seem to get real quit or get ticked and tell me that they dont have time to go dig them out, so i'm to assume that they are blowing smoke, but a friend of mine, hacked into thier system and forwarded me about 75 of the so called o/o's pay check print outs, and man what a freakin joke. you have to get 3000 miles a wk there to make any money or you go broke. .88 a mile,,,,yea right. i get that in advance to run my truck and still clear $2000 - 2700 take every wk. go figure.:biggrin_25513::biggrin_2552::biggrin_2553:

4. bcarl

bcarl Bobtail Member

Jun 18, 2011
    just gonna be starting out soon just need to know how central refrigerated drug test UA no problem HAIR slight problem goes back seven years I guess

5. motomack

motomack Light Load Member

Jun 27, 2010
    Rock Hill, SC
    Question how is the hometime on average for most drivers? Couldnt find any information on website about that. Thanks!

6. UGA79

UGA79 Light Load Member

Jul 12, 2011
    Warner Robins, GA
    Where are you going for orientation? My husband may be going next Monday to their GA location.

7. 123456

123456 Road Train Member

Oct 22, 2010
    UGA,

That post by ccolvin is over a year old......

8. UGA79

UGA79 Light Load Member

Jul 12, 2011
    Warner Robins, GA
    Oops, my bad, lol!

9. llloXolll

llloXolll Light Load Member

Aug 7, 2011
    Lake Butler, FL
    I'm lost as to what business it is of yours to believe you can see another man/womans paycheck ?

Obviously you and I have never met, I don't think I've even read any other posts of yours but by reading just this one post I can see how pathetic and ignorant you are. You seriously had a friend hack into CRS's payroll and forward the stubs to you so you can see how much they make ? Am I the only one who who see's the state and federal laws that were violated in this action (IF it's even true). Personally I think you're full of it. Even if you're lying about these actions my opinion is still supported by the fact that you made the comments.

Sounds like an ex-central employee who took on a contract without looking into it deeply and is now trash talking the company in an attempt to make them look bad. I see BS all over this post.

TexasBill, Lurch_USMC and celticwolf Thank this.
  10. full moon

full moon Light Load Member

Dec 10, 2010
    Gotta a friend makes 900.00 a day shuttles trls. 40mi round trip. Works for a shipper that makes soap bottles for procter gamble. home every night weekends off. He put 4000 down on a truck leased it on with the shipper. Heck he shud of bought a day cab. But sometimes he likes to get out and travel. What a deal. 90.00 a trl pulls 10 trls a day. Logs it all legal drop and hook both ends no docking.there jobs out there that pay gotta look for them. believe it or not there looking to add 2 owners.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.