Central Refrigerated

Discussion in 'Central Refrigerated' started by wolfen, Nov 30, 2013.

1. wolfen

wolfen Bobtail Member

Jan 23, 2010
    Dalton GA
    I got a invite to Central Refrigerated and I,m looking for any and all information about them. What the refresher course is like ? what do they have you do while you are there, what are the trucks like,what are the trainers like. I would like to hear from some of the drivers about what kind of miles they are getting each week. What are the DM,s like are they good or bad ? I,m going in for the refresher course what,s the road course like ?

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. 4noReason

4noReason Road Train Member

Nov 29, 2012
    its like every other company. i like them. refresher is just like school. minus the dmv stuff.

4. clayshot

clayshot Light Load Member

Oct 30, 2013
    near Philly, Pa.
    Just finishing up their school now. I have my CDL also, but pretty much had to do what everyone else had to do minus DMV.
    Classroom practice test, road driving, and skills/range backing. School trucks are pretty much what you would expect. One of them keeps popping out of 3rd. [lol] :biggrin_25523:
    Some of the graduates were given automatics. They have about 50 new Cascadia autos. School instructors are pretty nice, willing to help.

5. byrdman10112

byrdman10112 Bobtail Member

Jan 29, 2014
    Caruthersville,MO
    I have a question I left central before central bought them my question is the company different good or bad???

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.