Challenger Motor Freight?

Discussion in 'Canadian Truckers Forum' started by Canadianhauler21, Mar 3, 2018.

1. Jazz1

Jazz1 Road Train Member

May 7, 2012
    Thunder Bay On
    Bison HR must be asleep at the wheel that they did not buy themselves first place status, not even a honourable mention:D

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Bumpty

Bumpty Bobtail Member

Feb 5, 2019
    magoo68 Thanks this.
  4. gokiddogo

gokiddogo Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2012
    Ontario Canada
    Maybe that's why they're a decent company, not many idiot drivers doing stupid stuff in Erb trucks.

I have no issue with it. Don't lie on your job application. You might be surprised how much leeway you can be given by just telling the truth and in comparison how narrow your options will become if prospective employers find out you're a habitual liar.

BigHossVolvo, liner and uncleal13 Thank this.
  5. Bumpty

Bumpty Bobtail Member

Feb 5, 2019
    Has absolutely nothing to do with lying.

This company buys and sells your information at a profit. In fact.....it seems they don't even do it in legal fashion.
    Drivers are expected to be honest and yet a company such as this is deliberately dishonest,there is a hint of irony there.

What do you get in return? A job?

EddieK and Canadianhauler21 Thank this.
  6. magoo68

magoo68 Road Train Member

Jun 11, 2011
    st malo mb canada
    Forcing someone off the road or accidents I agree with but stuff like dispatcher disputes are very subjective IMO ..

7. liner

liner Medium Load Member

Mar 15, 2008
    ontario
    Oh that's a bunch of BS.You would be hard pressed to find a better more honest company than Erb.Very low turnover and drivers are true professionals. They won't just hire any clown that is looking for a job though.

8. gokiddogo

gokiddogo Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2012
    Ontario Canada
    I agree. However... dispatcher disputes are also not the gospel. Prospective employer may look at it and see right through it if it reads like a bunch of over dramatic nonsense.
    I can see both sides of it, should this information be private or not? A court will have to rule on it.

I still stand by don't lie on your application. Not like new employer won't find out eventually anyway.

magoo68 and BigHossVolvo Thank this.
  9. Bumpty

Bumpty Bobtail Member

Feb 5, 2019
    Really? More honest than Erb.
    That's a stretch.

They're constantly hiring. They have turnover or they'd be the largest trucking company in Canada with the the number of adds they have scattered about.
    If you're constantly looking for drivers,odds are you'll grab whatever comes through the door.

In fact,I would think that companies with "very low turnover" don't go hiring fulltime recruiters.

https://www.google.com/search?q=job...AAAA==&htiq=jobs at erb transport&htivrt=jobs

EddieK Thanks this.
  10. liner

liner Medium Load Member

Mar 15, 2008
    ontario
    Bumpty do you currently or have you ever worked for Erb or did you just not meet their high standards for hiring drivers,thus you feel the need to try and discredit them?

11. Bumpty

Bumpty Bobtail Member

Feb 5, 2019
    Hahaha......Yes,You got me.
    It was their high hiring standards.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.